Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Bonus Wheel
A wheel that pops up every day at reset(or whenever you log on for the first time in a day after reset). The wheel would have a few slices that each grant at different bonus. Regardless of anything, including support level you only get 1 spin per day. Whichever slice you land on is the bonus you get for that day. The bonuses are the same for everyone, regardless of money spent.

EDIT: Brouwer thinks he is the god of the suggestion forum and his views are superior. Any suggestion for additional currency, even in the tiniest bit sets off his almighty ego. How about Ray gives us 1 more diamond each day for free? Inb4 brouwer calls me a greedy scumbag for wanting 1 more diamond.

The bonuses could be something like:

1) +5-10% exp for x hours
2) +5-10% gold for x hours
3) 5-10 pet food
4) 1 EP
5) 5-10 diamonds
6) 20 free mine energy
7) 20 free wood energy
8) Small card pack
9) x hours of rested time
10) 5-10 AP

Another idea would be to add a system that gives progressively better rewards for prolonged play. As in for a total of 5 days, the rewards get better each day you log in. So if you play the wheel 5 days in a row, you'd have the max bonus on the wheel rewards. Those bonuses would keep at the max 5 day reward as long as you keep playing everyday. It would reset back to 0 days if you miss a day.
The bonuses aren't drastic. For the 5 day bonus, it could be something like instead of 10 diamonds as the max, you can get 15 diamonds. Or instead of 10 pet food as the max, you could get 15.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

The wheel idea looks ok-ish and I believe it was already suggested.

The "another idea" shows how greedy you are and missing the fact, this game actually has daily rewards. Surprisingly, they get better at 3rd and 5th day and reset at 5th and, even better, they don't reset if one is missed.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
There is already plans to add a wishing well, think it's going to do something similar.
Oh yes. This small feature suggestion shouts greed and selfishness. The increase is minuscule and hardly any increase at all, how could I be so greedy? Perhaps you are missing the point that this is the suggestion section and is solely meant for ideas to improve the game. The game could have 100 different daily reward features, that doesn't mean more can't be added.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

Well I got to give you credit for not having crazy value for rewards..
---Retired---
I remember Ray already saying something about a reward wheel already being coded/whatnot.
You can usually find me here!
(10-21-2015, 10:03 AM)Void Wrote: I remember Ray already saying something about a reward wheel already being coded/whatnot.

Yeah there are a few places on the forums that seem to indicate strongly that better daily rewards are coming in the future. At least one, the wishing well is going to be similar except it appears that it will be guild building based not login based. ie. you get better rewards for having it leveled higher, not for logging in more days in a row.
Having a guild building we can upgrade (perhaps even customize) for a daily reward would be awesome. I'd be happy for that to replace the treasure chests (which are kinda a pain for what you get).

Of course, if Ray just wants to give us more free stuff, that's OK too Smile
(10-20-2015, 10:10 PM)Poems Wrote: Perhaps you are missing the point that this is the suggestion section and is solely meant for ideas to improve the game. The game could have 100 different daily reward features, that doesn't mean more can't be added.
Improving the game is not adding yet another way to obtain premium currency for free. This is the way to show how greedy people win vs common sense. 

Great example is random code. Poeple thing that is their right to have one. They are wrong. Random codes are a good gesture from Ray, he doesn't have to give you anything. But he does. But if there is something wrong with the server, with 90% probability there will be at least one greedy retard asking for the code @ fb. Same follows for rewards from codes. People complain how bad these rewards can be. People complain for free stuff are just... stupid. And greedy, because they want/expect/demand more MORE MORE. It is never ending greed show.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
(10-25-2015, 09:52 PM)Brouwer Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 10:10 PM)Poems Wrote: Perhaps you are missing the point that this is the suggestion section and is solely meant for ideas to improve the game. The game could have 100 different daily reward features, that doesn't mean more can't be added.
Improving the game is not adding yet another way to obtain premium currency for free. This is the way to show how greedy people win vs common sense. 

Great example is random code. Poeple thing that is their right to have one. They are wrong. Random codes are a good gesture from Ray, he doesn't have to give you anything. But he does. But if there is something wrong with the server, with 90% probability there will be at least one greedy retard asking for the code @ fb. Same follows for rewards from codes. People complain how bad these rewards can be. People complain for free stuff are just... stupid. And greedy, because they want/expect/demand more MORE MORE. It is never ending greed show.

ya! more more more https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVZKJt4WzxM  Big Grin ...    sorry had to.... just so you guys know the wheel Ray has been working on well be replacing the current daily rewards system, and he said it should be a little better then the current system.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos