Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New chat is good BUUUUUT
buuuuuuuut--

one thing I really hate (maybe it was like this before but I notice now)

is..

When you are scrolling up to read older posts, it auto scrolls down when anyone says anything.
This is MAD ANNOYING. Because you are fighting to try and scroll up and read what was said before inbetween everyone saying anything.

Frustrating.

I suggest: Don't auto-scroll to bottom when someone chat something new while you are checking higher up scroll chat.

Thanks. Smile
---Retired---
That would be a good change. Auto scroll is nice when you are caught up, but horrid when you are not.
Thanks for this suggestion Kai, I think this is one of the smaller "Quality of Life" changes that I think should be considered for implementation.

A tip that may benefit people who are unaware of this nifty command: when you're online for very extensive periods of time, your chat history can span days, even weeks. So, when you get the chance to catch up with it all, the /cls or /clear command removes all of the chat history in the room, so that when you next get the chance to read your new unread messages, you don't get mixed up with the messages that you've already read.

This won't work for everybody, of course, but it works for me, so I thought I'd share.