Poll: Should woodcutting location prices be changed?
No, they are fine as they are.
Yes, they should be raised slightly.
Yes, they should be raised significantly.
Yes, they should be lowered slightly.
Yes, they should be lowered significantly.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodcutting Location Prices
I feel that the cost of buying a new location for woodcutting is pretty high at the moment, I would suggest lowering it by maybe 20-30%, and also the prices of the woodcutting upgrades are pretty high as well, and could perhaps be lowered by a certain amount. I'll add a poll on this, just interested to see what others think.
Yeah i feel its slightly too expensive for woodcutting but i think its just suppose to an overtime thing.
I could lower forestry unlock prices a bit, however woodcutting upgrade costs I feel are kind of balanced. By speeding up the upgrades, people will then just complain about the diminishing bonuses earlier at level 5, 10, 25, etc if the early levels are too easy.

Also, further balancing can't truly be defined at this point until logs have a further purpose beyond upgrades/selling
agree just slightly reduce the unlock price is good enough , dont be greedy Tongue
think it would be unfair to those who invest a lot of gold to unlock new areas to lower prices for simple demands, I for my part and unlocking 5, and intend to buy another, the amount is not that high but if less gold will be asked deveria aver a disadvantage as waiting a few hours and not instantaneous