Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The last one turns off the light
Lightbulb 
If "New content" implies this soul orb thing, Im taking the right decition. 3 months playing and almost nothing new. Game is to big for 1-2 devs.

After level 220 game is boring, +level250 its even more.

best of luck to all

o/
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Its an idle game and you have yet to reach end content. Compared with other games in the same genre his game is getting alot of content.
Could also do with more but again you should know what to expect when starting to play a game with 1 creator.

Chillax take a breather and just enjoy the game for what it is.
IGN: Zakariaz                   Proud leader of Revenants. Admitted leader of STEW
(10-10-2015, 09:49 AM)Zakariaz Wrote: Its an idle game and you have yet to reach end content. Compared with other games in the same genre his game is getting alot of content.
Could also do with more but again you should know what to expect when starting to play a game with 1 creator.

Chillax take a breather and just enjoy the game for what it is.

Yeah I dont idle if im not having fun. Waiting was too long and if I stay I will cash for halloween. So better quit now. Also, with thousands of thousands of cash this game has made, I expected more devs to work in faster new content. But seems Ray dont see things like me Tongue
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Well him hiring a new guy wont make content come any faster the first while. Hiring more hands isnt always a good idea. Look at anti idle as an example of what one developer with a dedicated fanbase can do over time.

This isnt tripple A ray has earned alot of money yes but a 1 man team is a 1 man team. wait it out until he implements offline gains and take a break while still progressing.
Sometimes you need to step back from a game abit and return again once it gets new content Smile

Anyways hope to see you return or change your mind always sad to see any top leader stop.
IGN: Zakariaz                   Proud leader of Revenants. Admitted leader of STEW
So, I guess instakill will be falling in Rank soon? =\
---Retired---
Can I have your stuff?
(10-10-2015, 10:37 AM)SonGoku Wrote: Can I have your stuff?

Lol
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
(10-10-2015, 10:17 AM)Ragekai Wrote: So, I guess instakill will be falling in Rank soon?  =\

Doubt it most likely have someone to pick up the mantle ready.
Bye!

I won't turn off my light yet, but even if I do it won't change much.

I play this game for the community because there's a lot of awesome people here. There isn't much competition unless you are p2w. That being said, I'll most likely never be in the top ranks...or even top 200.
You can usually find me here!
lol. I barely have time to play any game...but it's an idle game. I leave it on and go on with my life. Even if you decide to quit, you could just leave it on in the background. It doesn't really take anything to continue to play this game. Eventually when content is released that you like, 'play' again.

Maybe it isn't the game that's boring to you but your life. LOL pew pew. Anyway see you around.