Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
[RANK 85] Big Nutts (14/12/12/12/16) - 3 Open spots 200+
Ok I wont be afraid to ask.I have loved and helped the game and I have supported it a few times because I believe Ray is doing a good job! I always have the principle to never pay for online games that are free, however, I do love the game and to keep it running those people require some stimulation dont they? Now I am level 229, support level 4 , I am close to 20,000 IOU and I have good sense of humour. I am not looking for t20 guild because I am a realistic, however, I am open for any invitations of any kind. Me and my friend managed to build a guild called TryHarders and it reached 200k IOU, however, he kicked me for no reason . I was a competitive and attached is an excel table with how I progressed the last few days. I don't know if I am a bad person but I am not searching for an explanation and I have already moved on. HF idlers and please either PM me or write here for any guild invitations. [Image: angel.png]
Altar and Stable reached level 11!
still 1 spot open guys Big Grin
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

still one spot open ...
Heart

Warehouse reached level 14 and also Guild Hall reached level 14! The Guild Hall spot is already filled, but still looking for one more person to replace an inactive!
Altar reached level 12!
we have spots available.

level 200+
Heart

Stables reached level 12 and Warehouse reached level 15!
Fortress reached level 12!
Warehouse reached level 16!