Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
IOU spreadsheet (last update 25.12)
true, thank you for that tip. still the prob with aa dmg remains.

p.s.: fun fact --> cost for next upgrade is counted perfectly ^^
(10-28-2015, 12:40 PM)demwaral Wrote: when i put my aa dmg update lvl in your sheet, it says out of range ... till 750 its workin, after that not anymore
I will include an extension in the update, up to 1000. Or you can mark few cells in your sheet and drag them to whatever level you like.

(10-28-2015, 01:06 PM)Hipoo Wrote:
(10-28-2015, 12:40 PM)demwaral Wrote: p.s.: your optimizer dont work if i put max lvls, like crit chance/crit dmg/ double chance

I think you need to change the ammount of levels you want to buy to 0.
It should be obvious... If you have capped upgrade, how would you buy more? Just put 0.

Short note. If possible, I can release an event stuff sheet once I figure (or people help me with that) it and if the idea of event requires sheets for some sort of optimizing and/or collecting lots of data. Please do not ask me for it constantly, as this may work opposite.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
New stuff updated:

1. Halloween event sheet. Just too see how far can you get with given amount of candies per day. It is pretty simple. Also shows lots more stuff.

2. Auto and click dmg upgrades extended.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Bug 
moved the text from here to am PM, sorry for overlooking that part in the initial posting
(10-31-2015, 10:03 PM)klonk Wrote: I found some small bugs in the spreadsheet:

In "Exp/Resources" G4 one bracket is in a wrong position - the formula should be:

=(1+if(J4=0,Upgrades!H36,J4))*(Upgrades!D17*Upgrades!D13*2+(1-Upgrades!D17)*Upgrades!D13)*(1+Upgrades!H45)

In "Optimizers" D14 and E14 the access to "DATA:B*" is limited to row 751 or 451, it should be 1001 after the last extension of the list.

This is an very helpful script, thanks for providing and upgrading it Smile

I dont wanna be a dick. However, I wish people would read.. He is doing this for free and nicely...

(10-06-2015, 09:00 PM)Brouwer Wrote: If you find any bug/error, please contact me through Chatzy or send me PM here. Do not post them below.
Hi Brouwer,

Pet Optimizer stuff is completely borked 23.11.  First, it's pulling from the wrong lines (Pet Damage should be C44/C49, not C45/C50)  This is easy to fix - just reduce all the numbers by 1.

Once that's done, all the upgrades show a *negative* gain for levelling up.  I suspect the formulas are not taking into account orb bonuses for the upgrade, but they are for the 'current' - and thus the damages seem to go down.  (EDIT - I tested this by setting my orb bonus to '0' and it's still showing negative upgrades, so this theory isn't correct)

I'll be sticking with 29.10 for now.
Sorry for all problems and errors caused by the recent update. It wasn't planned.

I hope I fixed everything. The new version is up.

PM me in case you noticed anything wrong. I am a bit tired now.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
I have revamped Global Warming sheet. It is much better now and shows much more stuff Smile
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Apologizes for late updates. Family stuff.

Here we go,

25.12.2015 includes:

1. Added infinity challenges series to challenge sheet and changed all sheets that had anything to do with this.
2. Added json cards support to cards sheet.
3. Added event tracker. This will not tell you when you gain the next goal!
4. Extended party sheet (up to tier 250) and fixed tier 100+ HP.
5. Minor changes to all sheets that were affected by the above stuff.

Full list with application avaliable as always in change log inside of the sheet.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Also three notes:

1. I decided to abandon optimizers. They are too messy and require patience that I don't have at this moment. I may come back to them in few weeks. You can still use orb tracker though.

2. There won't be any major updates at least up to the end of January. I won't have time for that.

3. Starting from February I may revamp the entire sheet again. There is 25% chance this will happen.
I am a Nerd.  Angel