Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
IOU spreadsheet (last update 25.12)
It is been a while since my spreadsheet is around/close/somewhere.

I think it is about time to actually make a thread on this forum and give an easy and sharable access to everyone visiting this place.

The link to the spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Update history (only major updates are posted here, minor fixes are skipped unless they are crutial):
  1. 10.10.2015: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...71#pid7571
  2. 11.10.2015: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...14#pid7614
  3. 29.10.2015: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...84#pid8084
  4. 26.11.2015: no link, just fixes.
  5. 28.11.2015: Few fixes. Updated exp formula. Global warming sheet (I forgot to metion in last time).
  6. 30.11.2015: Improved event sheet.
  7. 25.12.2015: https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...03#pid9403

Features included:
  1. Brief summary of the character. 
  2. All upgrades included, also with recently added Soul Orb system.
  3. Auto Damage / Click Damage / Pet Damage / Challenge Damage calculators.
  4. Basic informations regarding exp / gold earnings and wood / stone / crystals per day.
  5. Party optimizer for inferno parties (credits to Tahllian).
  6. Challenge sheet to follow your progress and check your ability to defeat the boss.
  7. Cards sheet along with card packs info and best arenas to farm cards.
  8. Expedition simulator. 
  9. Auto Damage / Click Damage / Pet Damage / Woodcutting upgrades optimizers. Use at your own responsibility. No longer supported!
  10. Data for most things avaliable in game. Both empiric and formula-related.
  11. Orb simulator/calculator.
  12. Event tracker/optimizer/etc, depending on the kind of event.

The sheet can only be copied to your own g-drive or downloaded in preferable format. Keep in mind that downloading may kill some properties, mostly formatting.

Please do not send/post me any requests or suggestions on adding new stuff. 

Or, to make the life easier, do not post anything in this thread.

If you find any bug/error, please contact me through Chatzy or send me PM here. Do not post them below.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Ty so much for this, very appreciated!
Awesome spreadsheet. However is there an optimizer for upgrades located anywhere. I'm trying to figure out at what rate I should increase my other auto upgrades besides for just my auto base damage.

I'm guessing but not sure that there should be a way to make this using just the auto upgrades, your level, and base damage from character sheet. I'm pretty sure since event points, support, and orbs multiply all damage they aren't needed for the basic calculation just telling you what to level up next. I'm sure I could spend a day figuring out the math, but I'd be amazed if someone hasn't done it already.
(10-09-2015, 11:49 AM)Aaron Storm Wrote: I'm guessing but not sure that there should be a way to make this using just the auto upgrades, your level, and base damage from character sheet. I'm pretty sure since event points, support, and orbs multiply all damage they aren't needed for the basic calculation just telling you what to level up next. I'm sure I could spend a day figuring out the math, but I'd be amazed if someone hasn't done it already.

I chose the easy way = showing full dmg stats after each upgrade (though the table is "hidden" on the right).

I made small, but noticeable update to the sheet just a moment ago. This includes:

1. Min/max dmg for all pet arena challenges (with slight possibility of 1 point off).
  2. Minor changes to party sheet. 
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Two small things added/changed today:

1. Fixed DIV/0 problem in "party" sheet (one formula changed).
  2. Pet 2 default state is now "None", which means it is not yet unlocked.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Found some issues on the optimizer sheet:

D18 should be changed to:

=0.05*QUOTIENT(If(B13="Auto Upgrades",Upgrades!G44,Upgrades!G47)+C18,100)^2+MOD(If(B13="Auto Upgrades",Upgrades!G44,Upgrades!G47)+C18,100)/600*(0.05*((QUOTIENT(If(B13="Auto Upgrades",Upgrades!G44,Upgrades!G47)+C18,100)+1)^2-QUOTIENT(If(B13="Auto Upgrades",Upgrades!G44,Upgrades!G47)+C18,100)^2))

[all instances of Upgrades!G45 should be changed to Upgrades!G44 and all Upgrades!G48 should be Upgrades!G47]

also, a solution for E18 [orb cost]:

=10000*seriessum(10,1,1, value(rept(1,C18)))

Lastly, F18 should be changed to
=
IF(B$13="Auto Upgrades",'Battle&Pets'!H6*((1+D18)/(1+Upgrades!H44)),'Battle&Pets'!H7*((1+D18)/(1+Upgrades!H47)))

as it currently calculates damage wrong as it pertains to click orb damage.
I am glad you didn't read my initial post, hence I will ignore anything you wrote.

I am willing to suggest an update to otpimizer sheet:
http://imgur.com/xF9fAEi

This inlcudes 2 new lines to auto/click dmg opitmizer and a whole new table concerning orbs. This however does not "optimize" all orbs, but simply do the math like how long will it take to reach the next tier and how much will it cost you.

If you have any suggestions to this update, PM me.

Also, the sheet had two small updates 2 weeks ago. Check if you missed them.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
I've made a script for my guild's spreadsheet that optimizes the ascension points spec depending on your focus.

At the moment it does XP/h, auto dmg, Gold/h. I'm working on Challenge damage and I'll probably do a weighted average Gold-XP/h. I'll also need to work on the UI because at the moment it only returns a string with this (example of XP/h spec, with points reserved for 5party and 1mine/wood):

[15-10-27 14:55:15:097 PDT] AC 2
[15-10-27 14:55:15:098 PDT] AD 2
[15-10-27 14:55:15:098 PDT] AS 1
[15-10-27 14:55:15:099 PDT] XP 4
[15-10-27 14:55:15:100 PDT] PD 1
[15-10-27 14:55:15:100 PDT] PS 1

Let me know if you'd be interested.
@brouwer
when i put my aa dmg update lvl in your sheet, it says out of range ... till 750 its workin, after that not anymore

p.s.: your optimizer dont work if i put max lvls, like crit chance/crit dmg/ double chance
(10-28-2015, 12:40 PM)demwaral Wrote: p.s.: your optimizer dont work if i put max lvls, like crit chance/crit dmg/ double chance

I think you need to change the ammount of levels you want to buy to 0.