Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somethings about party
1 - When creating a new party, you can mark an option "Farm mode" and so, with this option checked, ONLY the leader can move to the another monster/planet/inferno tier.

2 - When creating a new party, you can enter a short text that will be visible putting the mouse over the party. Why that? An example: When I create a "Farm Mode" party, I can specify it on this short text like "Farming until XX cards, so moving to next monster"  or whatever else you can tell to new joined players.
people go to sleep and stay in a party with others of different timezones, one addition to this suggestion would be the option to change party leader or the member responsible for changing the zone even though this normally isnt needed for permanent parties, there may be a few instances with guild groups of 3 accepting randoms but not wanting to be moved
I really don't see the point to this. A little communication to anyone that just joined your party and understanding should solve this unless the person is a JERK.
Ray is working on making the party system better, but it is low on the list, if there is a party leader system that comes out the only thing I would like to see is if the leader is zzz then it goes to someone else.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
its just polish, it is especially helpful for lower levels because there are randoms all the time who move parties instantly without asking especially tedious when you are sleeping. you can set a password but its problematic if you are looking for randoms to level with. of course, bug fixes and content should come before polish but this suggestion should still be included in some form at some point later in development when ray has spare time that he wants to use on developing.

ofc this is only if ray feels like working on something in his spare time, ray deserves to have breaks just like everyone does and not just for his sake for our sake we can't have him becoming burned out by developing for too long at one point in time, when someone gets sick of their own hobby =p