Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New mechanic for daily/weekly/monthly claim
Well , as far as we know , the last patch has been a blast but not very good in it own way , it may more peps turn angry due to the HUGE increasing bonus for P2W players , some in guild hate it and i kinda said i dont like it at all , it make the game frome F2P turn into P2W game , like it have lost a little magic in the early stage of the game so here my idea :
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly claim should be a chance to receive a good pack not guaranteed to receive x pack , the Higher support lv u are the more chance u get a good pack , this change should be balance for the F2P and make the game less become all the game on the internet today
I don't mind having some variance with card packs, would be nice, but I currently don't see the huge hub-bub over this bothering people.

I would like if the daily claim reset with the other daily effects and was not a 24 hr timer.

Also, not sure why balance wise why weekly/monthly packs would be more substantial/numerous compared to my daily claim.

Like, weekly should be 2x of selected pack and monthly should be 5x/10x... Although I don't know the full support level breakdown, just wished the weekly/monthly rewards had a bit more impact/wow to them compared to my daily claim.
i like the idea of x2 x5 x10 too :v and what peps complain now is the higher pack can be buy with diamond and the amount is not small so for regular like me and other stance no chance vs P2W player that is why i want the pack to have a chance that give better packs not get better pack at higher SP lv *1 lv of SP after 5 is a lot *
Well tbh the card packs as they are now are only useable for low lvls. They cost too much to be worth the buy otherwise. And well I feel like the current system could use a slight adjustment i dont feel like we should be getting the highest tier packs every month. Powercreep would get out of hand. I feel like ray has made it like this to see how it works first and he will adjust accordingly