Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stone should be subtracted when kicked/leaving guild.
Agreed on what u said but not ur idea , it kinda can turn into exploited :| , well when a game stop being fun and friendly , it became more aggressive and the Top leaderboard became a battlefield so they forgot about the past friendship and roll over to the profit path which is something i dont like AT ALL
I think the fact that we have personal guild xp that gives benefits is exactly why this sort of thing isn't necessary. Besides being a nightmare to program, it would pretty much destroy the guild system. If you can personally lower guild buildings, what's to say you won't start blackmailing people for carries, or you'll take your stone and go home?

I have no idea about what happened in your guild... sounds sad, but if you're happy now, just be happy.

It does seem like there are starting to be people who are trying to pay their way to the top... that's fine with me. Ray gets well deserved cash, and, in my experience, most of those people get bored and wonder off sooner rather than later.
The problem is even if you don't like that a creator or new creator taking over suddenly decides to kick everyone that was loyal, there probably no way to actually keep a record of how many stones were used in what buildings by which members.

Even if did, there no fair way to make this system work other than maybe removing if the member that came in didn't even get to stay in the guild for longer than a week, to least somewhat prevent abuse but not entirely.

Either way I can't agree with it, if you make it work, it will be terrible for any creator that actually needs to replace someone that only "sort of" on per day and eventually just not bringing in the stones, should they be punish for kicking that member?

It best to just move on, can surely find another guild that able to keep any member regardless of their DPS or support lv as long as they are active, which is really all a guild needs to be successful, but as mentioned, leaderboards tend to ruin this train of thought, making it feel like a necessity to get whales all in one guild in order to be no.1
Ok, so you get back the stone you donated.

Then you give back what you have gained from warehouse. (Which is mainly from other people)
You also give back the extra experience and gold you have gotten from Altar.
And all the pet food the stable has provided.
How will you give back all the benefits you've gotten from the extra ascension points the other guild members have basically paid for you? Extra damage, xp and gold gains aso.

No, this is a terrible idea. It is clearly stated that you get to keep the personal guild upgrades, and that is more than enough.
(09-23-2015, 06:44 PM)Galroth Wrote: Ok, so you get back the stone you donated.

Then you give back what you have gained from warehouse. (Which is mainly from other people)
You also give back the extra experience and gold you have gotten from Altar.
And all the pet food the stable has provided.
How will you give back all the benefits you've gotten from the extra ascension points the other guild members have basically paid for you? Extra damage, xp and gold gains aso.

No, this is a terrible idea. It is clearly stated that you get to keep the personal guild upgrades, and that is more than enough.

100% agreed
IGN: Zakariaz                   Proud leader of Revenants. Admitted leader of STEW
lol Fair enough.
(09-23-2015, 01:33 PM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: I think the fact that we have personal guild xp that gives benefits is exactly why this sort of thing isn't necessary. Besides being a nightmare to program, it would pretty much destroy the guild system. If you can personally lower guild buildings, what's to say you won't start blackmailing people for carries, or you'll take your stone and go home?

I have no idea about what happened in your guild... sounds sad, but if you're happy now, just be happy.

It does seem like there are starting to be people who are trying to pay their way to the top... that's fine with me. Ray gets well deserved cash, and, in my experience, most of those people get bored and wonder off sooner rather than later.

I have to agree with this. Disagree with the original post's concept. As someone else said, personal guild upgrades are your reward.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!