Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support level timers
(09-29-2015, 11:36 AM)Tahllian Wrote: Ray was resistant to the idea of resetting on a fixed time for weekly and monthly.  Discussing it with Bob in chat, the idea of having to log in X days to reset it was brought up.

I'd really like something like this myself:
Daily claim resets on daily server reset.
Weekly timer requires 7 daily claims to reset.
Monthly timer requires 30 daily claims to reset.

Exactly what I was thinking. For one thing fixed times could run into some other types of issues. For instance what if your support level is going to go up on the second but the monthly resets on the first? I'd prefer to be able to choose not to claim my packs if I know they are going to change soon. It's mostly the daily one that I have trouble with, I've already gone from a claim time of 6pm to 6:30am because I went to sleep early one day and forgot to wait to claim it.
If your support lvl increase, and the pack as well, you get a new claim. That's how I got a tiny and a small pack in the same day when I went from support 4 to 5.
I can confirm what DarkBobob said, got tiny, then small one on the same day when my support Lv. increased.
Daily claim could be 22 hour instead of 24 so you won't lose your card pack after a day you claimed it later and it would still make it daily

+1 daily reset better :v
(10-02-2015, 04:57 AM)Xblugs Wrote: Daily claim could be 22 hour instead of 24 so you won't lose your card pack after a day you claimed it later and it would still make it daily

The problem won't be solved this way. There will be people who will claim twice a day.
I like it.
+1. The only reason that comes to mind not to implement this way is if there is a plan to add a feature to reduce the card pack timers (like trophy upgrade, for example).
I'm room 7's vanderbuzzard on kong if you wish to find me.
Quote:If you miss an energy claim for the match3 event, the timer will continue towards your next claim (up to 7 hours). Allowing a claim padding of about 15 hours for those who are unable to claim due to work, school, sleep, etc.
(From match-3 energy claims)

I wouldn't mind this system for card packs as well. And it's already coded, just need to copy it, so why not? Tongue
(01-23-2016, 11:42 PM)Hipoo Wrote:
Quote:If you miss an energy claim for the match3 event, the timer will continue towards your next claim (up to 7 hours). Allowing a claim padding of about 15 hours for those who are unable to claim due to work, school, sleep, etc.
(From match-3 energy claims)

I wouldn't mind this system for card packs as well. And it's already coded, just need to copy it, so why not? Tongue

This would be absolutely ideal if the midnight reset doesn't happen
Andez - Click Heroes