Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Card Pack (newest button)
the hell is this crap and at a cost????
what retarded marketing scheme was this dug out of and to what end. was this introduced cause a small handful of players abused the game and to compensate the loses the rest of us are subject to this method of treatment in the form of an update?
I like the card packs... it's a painless way to get cards for the bosses. At the current prices, I don't think I'd spend diamonds on them, but they're a fun addition, I think.
It's not like cards are now harder to get. If you don't want to buy them don't. This addition isn't gonna harm your progress in any way. Also I'd rather Ray be making the money so he can continue giving us improvements to the game Smile
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
Its best to look at it as nothing more than an option, you don't have to use it in order to be one of the best as the cost keeps it from being one of the better features other than for whales to have fun being able to get 1000x cards on a boss more easily without grinding for it manually.

If wasn't for the daily bonus packs, it would have been one of the features that solely for whales only. So nothing to worry about, the whales were already buying out and extremely powerful due to support levels, you wouldn't be catching them anyways.
(09-22-2015, 06:18 AM)magical1ne Wrote: the hell is this crap and at a cost????
what retarded marketing scheme was this dug out of and to what end. was this introduced cause a small handful of players abused the game and to compensate the loses the rest of us are subject to this method of treatment in the form of an update?

Really don't make much sense after "was this introudeced cause.."
I don't see it as any kind of compensation for anything...
though paying for card packs is something I probably won't do-- a bit too wallet pricy for me. =\
---Retired---
I love the card packs for one reason. Boss cards. They aren't worth getting normally because bosses have much higher life. But the card packs let you choose which card you want. So now I can eventually get 50 of each boss card without having to farm those bosses. Already got 50 on two due to the free support packs and the codes that Ray gave out which gave us free packs.

No at the current price I would not buy packs. Although since they have an attached percent it may be worth it to buy them eventually. Imagine if you had a million cards after a year or two and having reached a super high inferno level. That 4% pack would give you 40,000 cards, which may be a couple of weeks of card farming. Granted even then probably only really rich people would do it, but I'm fine with people supporting the game in crazy ways lol.
(09-23-2015, 10:28 AM)Aaron Storm Wrote: I love the card packs for one reason. Boss cards. They aren't worth getting normally because bosses have much higher life. But the card packs let you choose which card you want. So now I can eventually get 50 of each boss card without having to farm those bosses. Already got 50 on two due to the free support packs and the codes that Ray gave out which gave us free packs.

No at the current price I would not buy packs. Although since they have an attached percent it may be worth it to buy them eventually. Imagine if you had a million cards after a year or two and having reached a super high inferno level. That 4% pack would give you 40,000 cards, which may be a couple of weeks of card farming. Granted even then probably only really rich people would do it, but I'm fine with people supporting the game in crazy ways lol.

True, boss cards is the way to go with packs.
I get a medium pack daily (50 cards) so I can get to 100 on 3 bosses a week just from pack rollout on support 10. Smile
---Retired---