Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
#BlameBob competition!
[Image: 8S4YrqD.jpg]

[Image: OuypdCw.jpg]
My spreadsheet said that I could beat Platinum Solo WereThings, but I lost. 
#BlameBob

Received five codes on Facebook page, but only received gold.
#BlameBob
IOU Magsie
IOU Score 28684
Guild Holy Warriors (#9)
I blame Bob for making me lose sleep everyday! (because of IOU)

I blame bob for making the Double invasion Event impossible to beat!
I blame Bob for creating such a comptetition that I can't even figure any reasonable submission. I spent few dozen of minutes thinking on anything reasonable. I came up with nothing... This is freaking annoying! Why would you make this to me? Why can't you just think of a better competition that I can stand a chance? I blame you, Bob!
I blame Ray for encouraging me to take programming (web dev).

But since this isn't about blaming Ray, I blame bob for these grades...DAMN U BOB.

[Image: dO5BmW2.jpg?1]
I #blamebob cause when i made this you couldn't see #blamebob so it's just bob. stereogram
#blamebob for making me think about doing this, making it hard so no one can see it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is the story of Bob part 2.

Chapter 2. The End

The elevator door opened and in front of Bob was....the galaxy. He had somehow gotten in space from going only a few miles down in the earth, and nothing could possibly explain it. Bob started walking forward and realized that it wasn't space at all, but actually just a solid room made to look like the galaxy. This was quite impressive, even though it was also completely irrelevant to Bob's story. At the end of the room is a sun, but it's actually a door. So Bob walks over to it, each step making a *bloop* noise for some odd reason, and enters the room. Inside the room is completely cyan, which is ironic because the sun is orange. There is also a desk and chair in the middle of the room where there sits a middle-aged man with no shirt and long-white hair.

The man looks at Bob, his pupils are completely white. He whispers, "Why have you entered my domain."
Bob answers, "I was looking for a building job...my name i..."
The man yells, "Silence! I know who you are. I require a community manager who likes to be blamed for all mistakes that aren't even his!"
Bob thinks wisely and says, "I will be your community manager. What will you pay me for it?"
The man says, "My name is Ray. I will pay you in tickets. Now sign this paper."

Bob signs the paper without reading it, and later comes to find out that the tickets were actually requests for broken things to be fixed. He also came to find out that the first paragraph of chapter 1 is completely irrelevant now.

#BlameBob because of a shitty ending.
You can usually find me here!
I #blameBob for making this so I could make an entry (the ultimate summarization of #blameBob)
[Image: sClY5Mz.png]

#BlameBob because my guild creator got hacked 

[Image: oxESFIc.png]

#BlameBob because i have 99 cards
Nice run 'til now.
[Image: lmre2.jpg]

#BlameBob
Andez - Click Heroes