Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Card Drops
Ok, the way I thought that card drops work:

-Cards drop at the rate you're at based on which ascension (1/500 for inferno)

- You get 1-x cards per drop, where x is the inferno tier.  This number is random, which an equal chance of each occurring.

-  Buy double drops give your 2x the AMOUNT of cards, and does not effect frequency.    That double stacks with the event bonus (thus, people can current get 4x drops.

These things being the case, how the heck did I just get a single card?  the minimum drop should be 4.
Either a bug or someone in your party changed you to a monster you had 1 card Tongue

Also, you get 1 ~ (x+1) cards per drop. But yes, with event + double card drop, you should always get a multiple of 4.
I guess that's possible (someone shifting), but I'm pretty sure that's not the case. The trick is it's a tough thing to watch... I feel like I never see a card drop when I'm active-ish, and they seem to come in bunches when I'm not.

I'll try to notice more, see if it was a one off fluke or there's some sort of issue.

Good to know it's (x+1)... better than I thought Smile

edit: Right after posting, I saw a drop, and got 8 cards (2x4), so that's good. Well, better if I got the 40 2 of my group got (the max, as I'm killing stuff in inferno 9 atm) but at least it's functioning properly Smile
If it was 1 ~ x, inferno 0 would be a problem Tongue

Inferno tier = how many bonus cards you can get, hence the +1.
min = 1 + 0 (no bonus)
max = 1 + x (max bonus)