Poll: Should Ray add GvG battles ?
This idea is great ! He should add GvG Battles !
This idea is very bad ! He should not add GvG Battles
I dont know what to say about it...
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GvG battles
I was thinking about this,and i decided to make a post. So here is my idea.

Guild versus Guild battles or GvG battles :

If you fight a guild at the same rank you get  % rewards everytime if you fight a guild of your rank.
If you fight a guild smaller than your rank you get less % than you get at the same rank fight.
If you somehow win a battle with a more high rank guild than your rank then you get more % rewards from the same rank battles.

It would be nice if Ray would also add a "tribute" system. Let me explain how it would work.

Higher rank guilds would get tribute in gold from the members of a smaller rank guild for protection against GvG fights.
So that means that the members of that higher rank guild will fight for the smaller rank guild for gold.
And that tribute will be daily.

If some members decide to not pay tribute the higher rank guild will NOT protect them.

Let me explain the GvG mechanics now.

A guild will target a guild wich to attack.
And for that the members need to be online.
The Leaders of that guild choose the best members of the guild with high lvl and high Base Damage for the attack. Yes,those members need to be online.
After this,it's time for the battle.
And for that come Player HP.

Simple,Player HP upgrade for only GvG battles. Done with that,now back to GvG mechanics.

They fight...Then you will see if you win. And done with GvG battles.

Also i would like to point out that you can attack and get tribute from guilds in this range. Guild in the same rank as you,10 ranks smaller than you and 10 ranks higher than you.

If you want to add more to my idea go on. Post it down there.

Also,vote in the pool !
Nice run 'til now.
There a lot of immediate problems with this that I like to point out.

For starters paying gold just for protection seems pointless to me, if you going to lose, you gonna lose. Plus that gold is better kept so they can actually develop, its very necessary past 200 and without that gold, they will never get better, rather they continue to get weaker as all other guilds that don't do this will prove to become significantly stronger.

The mechanics needs to make it so it still possible to attack smaller guilds but only those within a certain range, where if the guilds are higher, there is no limit to how far you like to go for a challenge.

The fact members needs to online already skews this features, this mean any guild that keeps primarily 24/7 players will have a significant advantage over those that have players that can't always be on.

Not trying to dismiss the idea, I just think that if you going to use a GvG system, it needs a bit of balancing, it needs to keep all play styles in mind.
1 sec until i change the mechanics and some things with those problems.
Nice run 'til now.
Done i added something between last 4 things.
Nice run 'til now.
Guild pvp is needed.but. it dont need hp on avatar. Could be guild building like tower with high hp. Guild battle could be race to knock down others tower first.
---Retired---
Quote:Posted by Ragekai
Guild pvp is needed.but. it dont need hp on avatar. Could be guild building like tower with high hp. Guild battle could be race to knock down others tower first.

also it is something that you should not be able to pay to win, and your guild should only have a limited number of times to Guild vs Guild battle each day/week.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Like the idea but need more tweak for it to work , for example i think we should reduce the range from 10 to 5 due to some guild just too OP :v *like us or top20 XD*
(09-17-2015, 03:11 AM)WhiteK Wrote: Like the idea but need more tweak for it to work , for example i think we should reduce the range from 10 to 5 due to some guild just too OP :v *like us or top20 XD*

Maybe the range decreases from 10 to 5 when you hit top 50 in rank?
You can usually find me here!
Nope not even in 200 *i think* but the range here is guild rank not each member rank :v , and it the "Range" mention before is just for player then i think we should have a guild rank system
Edit: Good idea Void but when the game grow large i dont think #50 is enough
GvG in this form is a bad idea, it becomes a battle of the (wallets + time) between guilds. There's nothing interesting, fun, or neat about a system that punishes anyone newer or poorer than others.

If you wanted guild competition, utilize the one system that isn't directly affected by wallets at least- the Space Exploration system. I'd rather have Guild Pet Army vs Guild Beast system before these forms of competition are implemented. Co-Op opportunities are much more positive reinforcement for the community than instilling competition engines.