Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hardcore Casuals is recruting! [14/11/10/11/14]
(10-24-2015, 11:15 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote: You do realize you responding to a month old post, right?  

Since you asked, our ave. IOU is about 22K right now... and we have a spot available, if anyone from Click Heroes who's embarrassed at Ragekai and wants to join a guild that actually cares about each other instead of themselves, feel free to hit us up Smile

As far as having a sister guild goes, I don't see how making friends with new players, helping to grow the game and perhaps finding future guidmates is a bad thing... certainly not something to scoff at.

Good luck with that one. Sleepy
---Retired---
Still looking for new members! Also not sure why people take this game seriously enough to put down another guild, but that's neither here or there. GLHF, and keep it classy IOUers
I would like to join
lvl 224
mining depth 30

IGN MFBakuryu
We've got a couple inactives we're getting ready to kick, so we have a slot or two available.. we're about to finish our building project of getting the stable to level 15, so if you're a pet lover (or not) and lvl 240+, come join us!
I would love to join your guild. I am currently 229 lv. 20K IOU , Support level 4. I do 255k dps with click and spell my maximum damage is 3kk.
We've had a couple people quit in the chaos... so we currently have 2 spots open! Current buildings are 20/14/13/15/19...
looking for someone 330+... everyone is pretty close level wise, so lots of good parties.

Come join us Smile
Hi,

Would like to join guild if there's an opening.
IGN Marker1, level 227