Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
750k DPS looking to form Cross-Guild "Competitive" Party
Wink 
I'm looking to form a Competitive Party that crosses Guild lines with the long-term goal of being the top party in the game.

Right now I have a ~450k DPS player ready to roll and we're looking for 1 more before starting.

By competitive I mean that the party will be fluid,as in if a player applies that has 20% greater DPS than the lowest member, that player will take the spot of the lowest DPS player in the group.

We aren't completely heartless though... Players losing their spot will be given 24 hour notice and be helped to find a new group. By crossing guild lines, we think we will be able to effectively accomplish this.

We have also discussed in the long-term setting up a Party sheet for alumni to mingle and form their own groups, or maybe someday take a spot on the group back.

If you'd be interested in a spot, leave a message here or shoot me a PM with your current idle DPS.

Edit 1: I also know of some more permanent parties that are looking for members, anyone looking for that can message me as well, 200k DPS and up lease
*in there like swimwear*

Ehh I'll prob be starting closer to the 400k mark then 450; flex up to about 525 atm starving xp/gold. =\

I STAND NO CHANCE AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edit:

It's really real.

http://i.imgur.com/6iQJU71.png
---Retired---