Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate IOU Optimizer - by Nano Destiny
Hello everyone, I have worked on many spreadsheets in my time and figured it was time to pick up IOU and run with it. I just pushed out V.2.50 and am interested on the returns it gets with the primary new addition of three large efficiency calculators. The three that were added this update are Gold/Hour, Exp/Hour, and Challenge Damage. These calculators are based on your skills and your party’s skills (due to party skills being delegated based on the highest in the party) so be sure to invite your friends to use the same sheet as you!

If you have any suggestions or problems please don’t hesitate to contact me by whispering me, posting here, or through a private message here or on Kong. Thanks!~~

Public Copy: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...ihYzWV9z8/

Blank Copy for your Guild: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...lhPhT3WQc/

Credits to:
Jmcclain1299 – Overall work and my collaboration with him until this update (Thanks for pulling me into the community!)
Uroogla – Assistance on fixing several formulas
BashNSmash – Assistance in verifying formulas
Harald – Base spreadsheet
SantansMistress3 – Color Scheme
Blackie – Better hits/s timer
I've never done any calculations I couldn't figure up in my head and count seconds between kills with / xp earned.
And I'm a top-50 player...
I didn't even know what my challenge damage was until I had 690 CP.
I really think you guys are a bit obsessive here..
---Retired---
Pft, I think it's fun. Might as well do it if you aren't doing anything better and you like math Tongue
Now I'm gonna post my event optimizer as of now Big Grin
You can usually find me here!
(08-27-2015, 01:26 PM)Ragekai Wrote: I've never done any calculations I couldn't figure up in my head and count seconds between kills with / xp earned.

The largest thing really is for lower level players who feel a bit lost. Though, of course I made it because I enjoy the math and the challenge.
(08-28-2015, 03:22 AM)NanoDestiny Wrote:
(08-27-2015, 01:26 PM)Ragekai Wrote: I've never done any calculations I couldn't figure up in my head and count seconds between kills with / xp earned.

The largest thing really is for lower level players who feel a bit lost. Though, of course I made it because I enjoy the math and the challenge.

There are quite a bit of problems with the doc.. me and my Guild have been going through and trying to fix everything?> If your still working on this I would love to help hit me up on The forums or in Kong chat /w wtfaatp
well he does have the required datasheet hidden and locked up. He could have protected the ranges in the datasheet, making it so no one can edit it but they can copy it to their guild sheet. I've see many sheets like this one, I don't like them they take up to much space when you could put the hole guild onto one sheet.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos