Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PARTY LEADER
like most games with "party" option, there should be a party leader who is the ONLY one who can change the party settings. And in the party settings, there should be an option where, can the members change the level, can they tweak other stuff and the party settings? The members should also have the option to view the party settings (obviously). If they don't like it, they can always leave. This is an idle game where most people are afk. Especially at inferno levels, most of the time, most people are not paying attention to who is moving the party and where. It can get a little frustrating to find players who won't change the settings.
you may say there is an "allow join: off" option. But that just block ALL other players from joining. What if there was someone else that likes your setting and can actually help your progress? If i had a party member and I disabled 'allow party', then went to sleep. There is always a chance the he disconnects, and now all the burden is on me, and no one else can join me the whole time because allow join is off. Waking up just to find that your teammate got disconnected and you've been stuck on the lower level/zone you're not supposed to be grinding is not the best feeling.
(08-26-2015, 07:42 PM)zecurix Wrote: you may say there is an "allow join: off" option. But that just block ALL other players from joining. What if there was someone else that likes your setting and can actually help your progress? If i had a party member and I disabled 'allow party', then went to sleep. There is always a chance the he disconnects, and now all the burden is on me, and no one else can join me the whole time because allow join is off. Waking up just to find that your teammate got disconnected and you've been stuck on the lower level/zone you're not supposed to be grinding is not the best feeling.

That's why you'd set a unique password and hand that password out to party members.