Poll: Is it safe?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro Question
I have been told quite a few times to just burn mana using a macro during sleep. I've even heard that ray has okay'd it. However when looking at the terms, one will see this: 
"NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE

As a condition of your use of the WrathGames Sites/Services, you will not use the WrathGames Sites/Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the WrathGames Sites/Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any WrathGames Sites/Services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of any WrathGames Sites/Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any WrathGames Site/Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any WrathGames Site/Service, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the WrathGames Sites/Services. AUTOMATION OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND MAY RESULT IN IMMEDIATE EXPULSION. AUTOMATION IS DEFINED AS ANY ACTIONS SENT TO THE GAME SERVER WHILE NOT RESPONDING TO REQUESTS MADE BY THE GAME REQUIRING HUMAN RESPONSE. SUCH REQUESTS MAY BE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO STOPPING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND INTELLIGENTLY RESPONDING TO A MODERATOR, OR PASSING A MATHEMATIC/COUNTING TEST. It is illegal to continue to make game actions if you are not coherently paying attention to the game action so that you will be able to respond to these requests. Failure to do so will result in banning of all the accounts recently accessed by your computer."

Which clearly states it is not ok. However I know of quite a few macro users that have not faced any of these consequences outlined in the terms. I know this was added only like a month ago or so, so is it just taking time to acquire data before a mass banning, or is it safe? If you could just verify the truth of the matter for us ray?
afaik using an autoclicker is ok but scripting is against the rules despite no one ever getting punished for it
(09-09-2015, 05:15 AM)Ray Wrote: lol, the CRIMINAL PROSECUTION will be changed in there to reflect what it means in a more understandable manner.

I can't have SWAT come to your doors for running scripts to play the game - and that's not what it means. This is more towards automation as in DDOS attacks and so forth - which is in fact against the law in most countries. Automation that is created to attack the servers - unfortunately it's worded in a way that might be confusing.

As for auto-clicking to avoid arthiritis - go for it.

As for scripting - i'll catch you without notice one of these days, and give you a bo-bo on your account.

That is all Smile
Thanks for the quote faat, but it seems that part where ray say's he'll eventually catch them is just a lil jest type comment, as spotting a scripter isn't tough at all. Once someones actions have made them a suspect sending a unique message to them to respond to, and if no responce, temp banning them would be in due course if ray is really going after scripters. But as we have seen it doesn't appear so. 

So if your reading this ray, are you planning to eventually start disciplining scripters, if not, could you take out that part of the terms, or give us the go ahead, so those of us that like to play within the rules can keep up? Big Grin
from my understanding of what I read of Ray's posts, recording clicks / macro is fine but scripting is a big no no.
Personally, I wish autoclick was illegal.
But, since Ray Ok'd it I must to keep up with competition =\
---Retired---
Being present and auto clicking is not a big deal to me, since you're present and if/when the ICU in IOU (I caught u tester) kicks in.

It's definitely not OK to automate while you are not present.