Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party Leader
Ray, quick idea here.

Could you add an option to switch who the party leader is? I believe you said that the mob upgrades (hp decrease, time increase etc) are determined by the person who was joined, not the person who initiated the join. If I join someone who has lower upgrades than me, there's no way to switch it if they're afk idling.
I didn't know about this, I honestly thought that for each of those upgrades the higher level of the upgrade between the two party members would be considered (example: player A has lvl 9 hp decrease and lvl 5 time increase while player B has lvl 3 hp decrease and lvl 10 time increase, so lvl 9 hp decrease and lvl 10 time increase are the ones considered for that party).
Yes, I think perhaps just using the player with the highest rate in a party would be the easiest, and most satisfying solution. Admittedly, one thing that has been a little difficult with everything going on in the development end right now, with such a massive todo, is that I have a hard time being able to remain consistent with the "Simple is better" / "Less is more" design. Eventually I can rework some issues with this design rule when content and features lose momentum in priority.

Lets skip the whole having to strategize something that shouldn't even be a concern to players in a party Wink I'll try to fit this in an update soon.