No, there should not be a penalty
They should be banned 1 strike rule
They should be banned but only after multiple strikes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty
(09-08-2015, 12:57 AM)babemomlover Wrote:
(09-04-2015, 02:58 AM)DarkThievin Wrote: "AUTOMATION OF ANY KIND IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN ... CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. It is illegal to continue to make game actions if you are not coherently paying attention to the game

not really sure how he's going to prosecute people for that, how can you just make up laws. In addition I know players from all over the world, not sure how his international law team is at iou, but I guess we'll see.

Well for starters....it is his game. He can say what we can and can't do with and while playing his game, and we have to agree to it or we stop playing. I don't know what legal action he can take per say, but at the very least he can ban your account for using an automated device.
lol, the CRIMINAL PROSECUTION will be changed in there to reflect what it means in a more understandable manner.

I can't have SWAT come to your doors for running scripts to play the game - and that's not what it means. This is more towards automation as in DDOS attacks and so forth - which is in fact against the law in most countries. Automation that is created to attack the servers - unfortunately it's worded in a way that might be confusing.

As for auto-clicking to avoid arthiritis - go for it.

As for scripting - i'll catch you without notice one of these days, and give you a bo-bo on your account.

That is all Smile
(09-09-2015, 05:15 AM)Ray Wrote: lol, the CRIMINAL PROSECUTION will be changed in there to reflect what it means in a more understandable manner.

I can't have SWAT come to your doors for running scripts to play the game - and that's not what it means. This is more towards automation as in DDOS attacks and so forth - which is in fact against the law in most countries. Automation that is created to attack the servers - unfortunately it's worded in a way that might be confusing.

As for auto-clicking to avoid arthiritis - go for it.

As for scripting - i'll catch you without notice one of these days, and give you a bo-bo on your account.

That is all Smile

you're a good lad
Andez - Click Heroes
yeah , auto click safe and i never use script so :v cheer
Hmm, very nice Big Grin
You can usually find me here!
(09-09-2015, 05:15 AM)Ray Wrote: ...cut...
...cut...
You can't catch us, and you know! Tongue

Please, stop scaring these people, they are already confused enough...
I would think the event is a good chance to catch the scripters. Most people are still stuck on part 2 wave 5, if someone is knocking on the door of wave 25...well they're scriptin'.
Quote:
Ray Wrote: Wrote:...cut...
...cut...
You can't catch us, and you know! [Image: tongue.png] 

You'd be surprise to know how easily and surely they can catch scripters whenever they decide to.