Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Party icon
Lightbulb 
Hello
I was wondering if there could be a little icon in party's when somebody does a challenge.
That way if there gone for 5mins you will know they will be back rather then somebody getting kicked when they come back from a challenge.

Just like a little medal in the background of there name or something, rather then the same appearance as if they exited the game. Just to avoid- people coming back from being afk and seeing somebody gone in there party, so they won't just kick them.
That would be pretty helpful because you never know if someone's doing a challenge, or just plain gone.
+1
You can usually find me here!
+1 too i agree that would be a nice little addition Smile
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart

when in a party an want to go do a challenge - write it in party chat, and write when you are back. problem solved!
(08-24-2015, 08:33 PM)Bacon666 Wrote: when in a party an want to go do a challenge - write it in party chat, and write when you are back. problem solved!

No.. Because if people just come back from afk'ing and see somebody offline (like in the morning) the assumption would be that the "new" message is just a guild donation (at least for me anyway); hence you would still get kicked.

Even then it's an idea that can in the future just to help with game play... Not a lot of people want to have to type that since not a lot of people are talkative in iou, nor care to even look at the chat.
(08-24-2015, 08:33 PM)Bacon666 Wrote: when in a party an want to go do a challenge - write it in party chat, and write when you are back. problem solved!

I've been in multiple groups were someone got kicked even after saying they where doing challenges.. 
Some people are just to lazy and don't care!