Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3 Average
-=[Holy Warriors Family recruiting]=- -=[HW #24 L203 + NMTC #38 L114 + TN #57 L101]=-
[Image: hwfamily_logo_black.png]
Holy Warriors Family
We offer to any member of our Family a complete and working platform that help you in various aspects of the game.
The platform is the Family's organization, a complex system which includes roles, rules, parties, communication, coordination, democracy, collaboration and so on.
If you play 24/7 we can grant you a permanent party FOREVER with similar DPS, we take care of you and your party mates making your party always working.

A little introduction to Holy Warriors Family can be found here.

If you want join us, send me a PM.
We use Family Points(FP) to allocate players in our guilds, you can't know how they work until you join us.

[Image: chart?cht=lc&chf=bg,s,333333&chs=450x350...0&chof=png]

[Image: HW_logo_forum.png]
Holy Warriors - Full - Entry level 300,000,000+ FP
We are ranked 24th, with your support we can easily break on top 8!
We are looking for active players who will use our forum and update their progress on our spreadsheet at least once a week(it requires ~5 minutes), these things allow us to organize in-Family (semi)permanent parties DPS based.

Holy Warriors (40/40)

Holy Warriors Guild level: 203

Holy Warriors Wishing well: 12.0

Holy Warriors IOU Score: 12860279

Holy Warriors average level: 1681.35

Holy Warriors Buildings:
  • Altar               Lv: 111 (XP Rate: 55.5%)                 Upgrade status: 26%                                                                                    
  • Fortress            Lv: 124 (Ascension Points: 124)          Upgrade status: 74%                                                                                    
  • Warehouse           Lv: 148 (Stones from Mining: 222.0%)     Upgrade status: 90%                                                                                    
  • Sacrificial Tower   Lv: 204 (Orb XP: 81.6%)                  Upgrade status: 69%                                                                                    
  • Bank                Lv: 100 (Gold rate: 100%)                Upgrade status: 28%                                                                                    
  • Sawmill             Lv: 140 (Woodcutting Yield: 420%)        Upgrade status: 19%                                                                                    
  • Library             Lv: 120 (Card Yield: 180.0%)             Upgrade status: 74%                                                                                    
  • Aquatic Research    Lv: 173 (Fish Value: 346%)               Upgrade status: 42%                                                                                    
  • Stables             Lv: 120 (Pet Damage: 36.0%)              Upgrade status: 49%                                                                                    
  • Space Academy       Lv: 202 (Ship AI Damage/HP: 101.0%)      Upgrade status: 81%                                                                                    

[Image: NMTC_logo_forum.png]
NoMatterTheCost - Full - Entry level 3,000,000+ FP
We are ranked 38th, with your support we can easily break on top 25!
We are looking for active players who will use our forum and update their progress on our spreadsheet at least once a week(it requires ~5 minutes), these things allow us to organize in-Family (semi)permanent parties DPS based, this means that you can stay with players in HW if your DPS is similar to their DPS.

Being a NMTC member you are automatically part of our waiting list for HW. The advantage is that you already know how we work together, this is the reason because we prefer to promote from there instead of getting foreign players, we can also help you to grow faster and complete every challenge you need.
Another reason to join us is that if you already have the requirements to join HW but there are no spots, you are making a reservation, in fact we promote everytime the member in NMTC who best fits the requirements for HW.

NoMatterTheCost (40/40)

NoMatterTheCost Guild level: 114

NoMatterTheCost Wishing well: 8.5

NoMatterTheCost IOU Score: 8133934

NoMatterTheCost average level: 1170.15

NoMatterTheCost Buildings:
  • Altar               Lv: 99 (XP Rate: 49.5%)                  Upgrade status: 12%                                                                                    
  • Fortress            Lv: 70 (Ascension Points: 70)            Upgrade status: 0%                                                                                    
  • Warehouse           Lv: 87 (Stones from Mining: 130.5%)      Upgrade status: 33%                                                                                    
  • Sacrificial Tower   Lv: 82 (Orb XP: 32.8%)                   Upgrade status: 11%                                                                                    
  • Bank                Lv: 70 (Gold rate: 70%)                  Upgrade status: 0%                                                                                    
  • Sawmill             Lv: 94 (Woodcutting Yield: 282%)         Upgrade status: 58%                                                                                    
  • Library             Lv: 87 (Card Yield: 130.5%)              Upgrade status: 42%                                                                                    
  • Aquatic Research    Lv: 86 (Fish Value: 172%)                Upgrade status: 93%                                                                                    
  • Stables             Lv: 78 (Pet Damage: 23.4%)               Upgrade status: 10%                                                                                    
  • Space Academy       Lv: 71 (Ship AI Damage/HP: 35.5%)        Upgrade status: 20%                                                                                    

[Image: The_Necromancy_Background-forum.png]
The Necromancy - 1 player - Entry level 50,000+ FP
We are ranked 57th, with your support we can easily break on top 50!
We are looking for active players who will use our forum and update their progress on our spreadsheet at least once a week(it requires ~5 minutes), these things allow us to organize in-Family (semi)permanent parties DPS based, this means that you can stay with players in NMTC if your DPS is similar to their DPS.

Being a TN member you are automatically part of our waiting list for NMTC. The advantage is that you already know how we work together, this is the reason because we prefer to promote from there instead of getting foreign players, we can also help you to grow faster and complete every challenge you need.
Another reason to join us is that if you already have the requirements to join NMTC but there are no spots, you are making a reservation, in fact we promote everytime the member in TN who best fits the requirements for NMTC.
There is a carry offer for who join TN, the carry is level 1242 with 4T dps.

The Necromancy (39/40)

The Necromancy Guild level: 101

The Necromancy Wishing well: 6.4

The Necromancy IOU Score: 3953022

The Necromancy average level: 673.15

The Necromancy Buildings:
  • Altar               Lv: 70 (XP Rate: 35.0%)                  Upgrade status: 0%                                                                                    
  • Fortress            Lv: 60 (Ascension Points: 60)            Upgrade status: 11%                                                                                    
  • Warehouse           Lv: 100 (Stones from Mining: 150.0%)     Upgrade status: 0%                                                                                    
  • Sacrificial Tower   Lv: 70 (Orb XP: 28.0%)                   Upgrade status: 1%                                                                                    
  • Bank                Lv: 50 (Gold rate: 50%)                  Upgrade status: 13%                                                                                    
  • Sawmill             Lv: 100 (Woodcutting Yield: 300%)        Upgrade status: 7%                                                                                    
  • Library             Lv: 67 (Card Yield: 100.5%)              Upgrade status: 73%                                                                                    
  • Aquatic Research    Lv: 60 (Fish Value: 120%)                Upgrade status: 0%                                                                                    
  • Stables             Lv: 70 (Pet Damage: 21.0%)               Upgrade status: 1%                                                                                    
  • Space Academy       Lv: 60 (Ship AI Damage/HP: 30.0%)        Upgrade status: 22%                                                                                    

Holy Warriors Family - It's Bunga Bunga time!

Notes:
  • This post is autogenerated and updated frequently, check the warriors counter above the warriors list to know if there are free spots, or the Guild Hall upgrade bar to guess when next spot will be available, some addidional spots for replacements can be found in the last post.
  • We prefer to grow players in TN and then promote them to NMTC and HW instead of getting external players, if you are planning to stay in a top guild, you should PM me for more info right now.

IGN:topatoa
lvl:132
IOU:9500
very active (almost 24/7)
IGN: pauldpaul
Level: 164
IOU: 11300
IGN: Sanaden
Level: 130
IOU: 9929

I'm on pretty much every day, and would love to join a more active guild.
JungJan
IOU score 10851
level 152

ShenJian 
IOU score 9569
lvl 152

Linley 
IOU score 9661
lvl 152
Name: RaspBerry
Score: 10271
Level 161

Online 24/7

EDIT:Thanks for considering me but i found a guild
IGN: RaspBerry
Level: 317
IOU Score: 31321
Guild: Alpha Dogs
added some guild info.
Hello, brutalboy. Can I join?
IGN: AESJI212
I want to change my IGN. Sad
IOU Score: 15171
Level: 185

I'm different from other people. I'm active and I'm good at mining and woodcutting, so the buildings will be upgraded faster. Big Grin
(08-24-2015, 02:30 PM)Blue Plus Symbol Wrote: Hello, brutalboy. Can I join?
IGN: AESJI212 (I want to change my username, LOL)
IOU Score: 15037
Level: 183

I'm different from other people. I'm active and I'm good at mining and woodcutting, so the buildings will be upgraded faster. Big Grin

I will choose the best offer when guild hall is upgraded, at the moment are you, but keep your data updated and check the first post, expecially when the upgrade bar is near 100%.
(08-24-2015, 05:01 PM)brutalboy Wrote: I will choose the best offer when guild hall is upgraded, at the moment are you, but keep your data updated and check the first post, expecially when the upgrade bar is near 100%.

OK, I'll be updating my data and checking the first post every few hours. Big Grin