Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Idle Stone/second Guild Building
i think possibly brake this building into 2, 1 building 4 wood and 1 for stone as there is more room 4 modification in woodcutting than just a +% of total.
for mining as well, rather than a +% which only really gives an advantage at higher mining lvls how about a "bonus" for each completed grid like the diamond drop at the end so for example a lv 1 building would give +10 stone lv2 +20. this would stop high lv players accelerating away too fast. Also like the barracks i think at lv 5 you should get a big bonus like 1 free dinomite per day
I like the +% more than x/s :v cause if it x/s the number may be too big or too small but +% is much better
(08-06-2015, 12:40 AM)WhiteK Wrote: I like the +% more than x/s :v cause if it x/s the number may be too big or too small but +% is much better

I agree. Over all a % buff is better for balance no matter what game it is. IOU has already shown they do it this way with the other guild buildings and only makes sense for them to do it again.

(08-05-2015, 09:17 PM)sadgoth Wrote: i think possibly brake this building into 2, 1 building 4 wood and 1 for stone as there is more room 4 modification in woodcutting than just a +% of total.
for mining as well, rather than a +% which only really gives an advantage at higher mining lvls how about a "bonus" for each completed grid like the diamond drop at the end so for example a lv 1 building would give +10 stone lv2 +20. this would stop high lv players accelerating away too fast. Also like the barracks i think at lv 5 you should get a big bonus like 1 free dinomite per day

I actually like the idea of splitting them and making them do more then just something very small like log and stone gain. Possibly NRG decrease?
Although on the same point it might make it a bit too strong to do it that way. If they make guild buildings too strong it really shoots new players in both feet as higher guilds will have amazing bonuses and won't allow new players into it. At the same time because of their bonuses new players won't be able to catch up. Easiest way to solve this is to make it a "linear" scale. Instead of +% it could be +x stone for every clearing or +X logs per tree. This way it can be manually controlled how strong the buffs are and the % is less likely to snowball out of control.
(08-06-2015, 12:40 AM)WhiteK Wrote: I like the +% more than x/s :v cause if it x/s the number may be too big or too small but +% is much better

But I do like the dynamite idea for every 5th level of the building. It's not OP and getting buildings to increments of 5 is hard and time consuming.
Dynamite gains via guild buildings eh?

I like this idea... TNT factory level 10 please!
Agree TNT milestone should sound awsome :v
I know everyone wants more of everything and as fast as possible.

Let's try not to overdo things guys.
(08-06-2015, 12:04 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I know everyone wants more of everything and as fast as possible.

Let's try not to overdo things guys.

Dw, in the end all we have are suggestions. It is up to Ray to decide if to implement them or not. There are a lot more building spaces available, they need to be used for something after all. lol I say go over the top and say 100% and Ray will nerf it down to 0.5% a level.