Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Daily Rewards should scale with level
(08-05-2015, 11:22 AM)Analog Wrote: Don't egg him on!

Spin wheel = RNG!

THIS i agree with completely....
If we're doing something like a daily wheel spin thing, I would like to have the system just have a button to grant 'spin' credits daily and allow me to stock spins for heftier bundles for better chances at rarer prizes.
ie: 1x Spin 1x Rare Rate ; 5x Spin 1.5x Rare Rate ; 25x Spin 3x Rare Rate.

... or just let me play AP plinko...
(08-12-2015, 07:13 PM)Omnia0001 Wrote: If we're doing something like a daily wheel spin thing, I would like to have the system just have a button to grant 'spin' credits daily and allow me to stock spins for heftier bundles for better chances at rarer prizes.

The problem with involving premium currency is that it gives playing payers an advantage over f2p. While it is true that paying players already have an advantage, I'm not sure if they need another one.
Expedition Gold rewards and Daily chests both need to scale.  I hate prize wheels.  The result is pretty much there to screw you over, but most of that is when you use premium currency to spin it.  As long as its free for everyone then I dont think it would be bad.
(08-12-2015, 11:14 PM)XIII Wrote: Expedition Gold rewards and Daily chests both need to scale.  I hate prize wheels.  The result is pretty much there to screw you over, but most of that is when you use premium currency to spin it.  As long as its free for everyone then I dont think it would be bad.

Technically everything is already free. People can just pay to do everything faster. Also since this is a daily reward, I Don't think they will let you buy spins. Maybe give more spins depending on what day you are on (1-5)
(08-12-2015, 07:29 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 07:13 PM)Omnia0001 Wrote: If we're doing something like a daily wheel spin thing, I would like to have the system just have a button to grant 'spin' credits daily and allow me to stock spins for heftier bundles for better chances at rarer prizes.

The problem with involving premium currency is that it gives playing payers an advantage over f2p. While it is true that paying players already have an advantage, I'm not sure if they need another one.

I'm guessing that's to the AP Plinko game nod. (which is just me thinking of gambling AP tokens to get AP tokens...sometimes)

To Clarify about the Daily Wheel Spins - instead of clicking to get your one spin (which immediately runs it) each day, I can click the daily reward to get 'one spin token'.  I can use these spin tokens at my digression and possibly in multiples if I want to try focusing on a particular resource (other option) from the 'Daily Wheel'.

ie: I click each day for 5 days and get 1 spin token days 1/2/4 and 2 spin tokens days 3/5. I then spend 5 of my 7 spin tokens to spin the wheel (5 times) for 1.5x bigger chance of the rarer rewards... or to bump one slice of the wheel by 1.5x it's normal chance.

All in all- there wouldn't be a way to spend into getting more stuff than currently (for the Wheel Spins)