Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Mobs!
Seems I had a some wild instinct to want to create things, so I decided to bring my love of dragons into small pixel form! Maybe something that could be used in the future? Nothing being forced that we need a new area, just figured I would share the love and open suggestions to possible future mobs/planets.

Without wings:
[Image: dragon_zps2avfvmzu.png]

With wings:
[Image: dragonWings_zpsroao3yfp.png]

Made them in grey scale so that they can easily have their colors changed.

Hope you like them!
(08-01-2015, 11:06 AM)Oryx Wrote: Seems I had a some wild instinct to want to create things, so I decided to bring my love of dragons into small pixel form! Maybe something that could be used in the future? Nothing being forced that we need a new area, just figured I would share the love and open suggestions to possible future mobs/planets.

Without wings:
[Image: 7h57jKm0bi7R6NH2k1nUqYTDFEIgcU7Sv6_3YJPn...ize_mode=2]

With wings:
[Image: ax5CPdgEG-6Ilzy0wJcbezcpyvp4OakZmXv1N4EX...ize_mode=2]

Made them in grey scale so that they can easily have their colors changed.

Hope you like them!

The pictures aren't showing.
You can usually find me here!
Sorry about that! Seems that Dropbox doesn't really like to host images, eh? Fixed!
looks good. you should import to paint, use the back drop of a made up zone. then submit to the paint contest
- IGN - tucandroll
(08-01-2015, 05:15 PM)tucandroll Wrote: looks good. you should import to paint, use the back drop of a made up zone. then submit to the paint contest

They weren't made using paint though. I do all of my work in photoshop :/
Nice and i like the idea of having more mobs , and how about an alternative dimensions? which more challenging with new mobs , new planets more cards :3
Looks nice. Reminds me of nexustk.