Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Arena
Hello,
I was under the impression that the pet arena resets daily. However, ever since I've started it, I have stayed at the same place I left off at, for four days now. Any suggestions would be great. (And yes, I've refreshed the page daily)
(07-29-2015, 03:30 AM)Enzuar Wrote: Hello,
I was under the impression that the pet arena resets daily. However, ever since I've started it, I have stayed at the same place I left off at, for four days now. Any suggestions would be great. (And yes, I've refreshed the page daily)

When you select 'Continue' in the arena, you are never taken to level 1 anymore?

Are you selecting either of the Fast Track rewards?
There a a visual bug where the picture are the highest killed mob even after reset. just start the arena and it works :
actually that doesnt work, i got the same problem. when start the fight, i'm facing the #22 mob for three days now.
(07-30-2015, 12:26 PM)demwaral Wrote: actually that doesnt work, i got the same problem. when start the fight, i'm facing the #22 mob for three days now.

You are not pressing anything such as the 'fast track' option before 'continue,' correct?

Please PM ray or me your in-game name.

Same for Enzuar, if you are still having this issue, thanks.