Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge - Last second lag bug
Hi everyone !

First of all, as it's my first post : great job devs for creating one of the greatest Idle game I've seen for a while (I would say Anti-Idle ; and as I am a grumpy French, that means a lot !). Keep up the good work !

Now, for the bug :) It has happened twice since I began playing : when I finish a challenge on the very last second, there seems to be some lag and when the timer hits zero, you still have 0,5 second to finish the challenge. The problem is when all of this resolves in the end :

* First, the loot window pops up, giving me the diamonds, AP, challenge point, etc.
* Second, the window saying I've lost the challenge pops up (on top of the loot window)

And that's it. The window telling me I've earned a damage boost doesn't pop up. And I've checked : it has not been "scored" for the Challenge Boost, but there's a green mark on the right of the challenge.

Here are the Challenges I've done so far (green check mark on the right of the challenge) :

* Rats! : [14 points]
-- Bronze Solo / Duo / Group
-- Silver Solo / Duo / Group
-- Gold Solo

* Fruitarian : [12 points]
-- Silver Solo

* Tribal Smash : [12 points]

* Uhg a Thug : [5 points]
-- Bronze Solo

So, I should have on the Character Tab a Challenge Boosts of 43... but I have 38. Meaning the 2 Challenges that I've finished on the "zero timer" were not counted for the Challence Boost, but still marked as a win (green check) that gave me the loot.

One the 2 challenges that bugged for me was the Gold Solo Rats! The other one I forgot.

Hope that's clear ; you can check on the player Filisma (Kongregate) if that helps :)
Thanks for the report, and sorry for the inconveniences.

The challenges or levels in question were not successfully completed, but part of the rewards were distributed anyway. To gain the remaining rewards (credit and base damage) the challenges will have to be repeated and successfully completed before the timer reaches 0.00s.

This has been a minor bug (distributing rewards early) and a major annoyance (since it's marked as completed when it's not). Its priority has been on the lower end of the bug-fixing spectrum due to the recent major updates and influx of new players, but now it should be part of the next major patch or two.

If you need help figuring out which one is the other incomplete, you can PM ray your in-game name for a manual check, sorry again!