Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support level timers
I know this isn't a big deal for most people but can we change the support level timers on getting the packs. It's kind of a pet peeve of mine when games have a 24 hour timer on stuff, every time you collect you get later and later. Eventually you lose packs because you aren't able to collect them. Just anticipating a few headaches from missing timers.

Instead can we just have a timer that has a number of days and then that timer goes down 1 at midnight? It wouldn't increase the number of packs we get, but it would make it a lot less stressful trying to remember exactly when three different timers are going to end. We can just check it each day instead.
I actually was thinking about that, would make sense only on the "daily" as it not really daily if you can't even pick it up as you lose more time to get it. The weekly and monthly however will be just fine as it is.
So the Daily Packs Reset with the daily reset on claims and arena.
Then in that case I would want them all to be that way, so the weekly counts the Daily reset until you get 7, and the monthly counts 30 resets.
That way people don't have to worry about when in the day they can claim their packs and makes it less stressful, seeing you don't have to worry about missing a few minutes/hours.

The Title of this thread is misleading, it should be Card Pack Timers, not Support Level Timers as I had to think what kind of timer there was for support and didn't understand until you said "timers on getting the packs".
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
+1 on daily reset
Daily reset would be super friendly. +1
+1 too
-1. You need to actually click it to reset the timer. Else u lose time n cards for next. It needs to be that way. Why do u guys want the game so simple as u just click 5 or 6 times a day and u are just as competitive as someone who spends hours on game?

If you want that simple just watch a clock. Ever 24 hours is a level. There perfect game for u guys according to your suggestions.
---Retired---
(09-23-2015, 12:45 AM)Ragekai Wrote: -1. You need to actually click it to reset the timer. Else u lose time n cards for next. It needs to be that way. Why do u guys want the game so simple as u just click 5 or 6 times a day and u are just as competitive as someone who spends hours on game?

If you want that simple just watch a clock. Ever 24 hours is a level. There perfect game for u guys according to your suggestions.

Most of us are here because it's an idle game and we don't want to stare at the timer for the last minutes to not lose time. Even if you only lose 1-5mins a day, you will eventually lose a daily pack.

Another reason is the server instability, what if the server starts lagging 5mins before you claim your pack and it gets in that state where you can log in, but your game isn't progressing 'cause it's reconnecting and rolling back every 10s?

[sarcasm]If you want advantage because you are active and clicking, why not suggest them to remove auto hits? There, perfect game for you if you want more advantage over idle players[/sarcasm]
(09-23-2015, 01:56 AM)Hipoo Wrote:
(09-23-2015, 12:45 AM)Ragekai Wrote: -1. You need to actually click it to reset the timer. Else u lose time n cards for next. It needs to be that way. Why do u guys want the game so simple as u just click 5 or 6 times a day and u are just as competitive as someone who spends hours on game?

Most of us are here because it's an idle game and we don't want to stare at the timer for the last minutes to not lose time. Even if you only lose 1-5mins a day, you will eventually lose a daily pack.

Another reason is the server instability, what if the server starts lagging 5mins before you claim your pack and it gets in that state where you can log in, but your game isn't progressing 'cause it's reconnecting and rolling back every 10s?

[sarcasm]If you want advantage because you are active and clicking, why not suggest them to remove auto hits? There, perfect game for you if you want more advantage over idle players[/sarcasm]

+1
I must say i also prefer a system like daily claim for this. It is not a question of giving active players rewards because keeping an eye on a timer isnt equal gameplay to me.

I support this suggestion