Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How could we not get dynamite for the 4th!?
Tongue 
>.<              

(5char)
Cause Canada> America lol.
Neither nation gets some special holiday in this game. This is 'Idle Online Universe' , not 'Idle Online <insert some man-claimed region name with imaginary borders>'

No offense to those who did, but i'll be completely honest in that I thought it was silly and a little insensitive for anyone from anywhere to expect this, since online games regardless of the origin of the developer(s) generally have players from around the world and should respect that.

This game will have holidays that most of the world can relate to, or simply just related to the game itself.

We will not have 'Ray Day Event' on my birthday either :-p
Awww i would love a ray day event i think that is a good idea!
but...but.... 'Murica! :'(
I demand maple syrup events for canada day! ...whenever that was.

Rock on.
Ooh... a maple syrup event sounds sweet! Big Grin bah dum ching! +1 because I live in New Hampshire, US.
So I'm guessing the next big "world wide" event would be..hmm..Halloween?
Edit: It would be cool to have like bonus % to mob drop in Gamma for Halloween
Halloween would be the more globally celebrated...many countries don't celebrate it, but it's not country-specific either Smile
So... does this mean if someone makes up a new holiday themed within the IOU we can get events in-game to celebrate it?

I mean, i guess it would be a nice incentive for people to start writing lore for the game :p