Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
a small improvement to fix a lot of annoyance. just moving the close button from on top of the forfeit button

[Image: 1fe070164e58474ca52b4d5cd97dd7d7.png]

Add a box with XP/Gold per minute and Kills since last card drop

[Image: 4dfc6540c4bd4674a964b127cf51a358.png]
Photo 
1. Maybe for high lvls thats dont important, but i hope that ascension abilities will be expanded and will be great to choose builds it ascension, trophy and ability tabs for example one build for arena, 2-ed for auto idle, 3-ed  for woodcutting, mining (at low lvls)  

http://clip2net.com/s/3DlsRGr

2. Guildmates help system. Some times players cant stay online 24/7. Some one go to trip or business trip or holidays for few days, thay cant  finish their activities (mining, fishing, woodcutting, pets training, expeditions). will be great that guild mates can help (for 10% reward or some)

http://clip2net.com/s/3DluZJS
New feature: Monster stats and their ability to attack and use skills and death system.

[Image: yeeB9o4.png]

This new feature will include monster stats, HP system and the death system.
Every monsters in every difficulty levels will show up their attack power, defense power and attack delay. Monsters can do critical attacks at a varying rate and damage rates. Some monsters can even do double attacks. All monsters can use abilities/skills that either provide buffs, debuffs, crowd control or just simply deal empowered damage to the player. Players will have their health and their stats displayed on top of the monster while party members will have their HP displayed under their avatar. If monster isn't killed on time, it will run away. Boss monsters will have higher stats and may have multiple skills. Failing to kill the boss monster on time will result in making them enrage, entirely killing players in a few hits. 

Should the player die, he/she will lose 1% of the required XP to level up. Can be negated by using insurance which costs AP. Potions are implemented at the same time along with the class system.
I have two things to state here -
First - The screens need to be more consistent.  Have either a "Close" button on each, or an "X" in the top right, not both.
Second - To help the engagement of new people, and the Challenge system - How about rewards for helping in challenges?  You can either have the user put up their own gold or diamonds, or each challenge can have a set reward per level if you help with the challenge.  Just an idea.

Thanks
a simpe  idle idea to bennefit all lvle simple easy fun'''''
[Image: JN52D] Smile
The focus of the game has become blurred. The genre is "Idle" not "RPG" or even "Action." These events are becoming time sinks and I never started playing to spend all my time involved in them. 

Skip event button which rewards the event's EP so people who are playing to "Idle" are not hosed for not wanting to participate...

[Image: A4Ci1uz.png]
Why do I need to spend all day Fishing and not be able to do anything else in the game? Make auto-fish "On" not require you to stay in the fishing menu or add a button so you dont have to stay there.

[Image: vsqayGp.png]
blackie

Improved Design

[Image: 6338e298aa62499a9fa229fcc55a296a.png]

Adding total PP to the pet map, will be exceptionally nice. There is many big improvements that can be done to the pet map but I wanted to go with something small.

New Feature Design

Global Building
Each week/month/whatever timeframe the entire playerbase will work together towards donating stone towards a building. Depending on the total stone donated people will be awarded with global bonuses, this could be things like 10% exp & 10% gold for the duration of the next Global Building (Wonders?).
It could entail a personal aspect as well with additional bonuses based on tiers of stone donations reached, or potentially a leaderboard with additional rewards for top xxx.

I imagine it being a button under activities and looking something like this.
[Image: 63a180c7f09247a092cf248e0f16934e.png]
New Improved Design - Add a Fishing Window to main screen

[Image: vvFaNf.jpg]
  • Allow this window to be movable, so the user can place it where they wish. Let it include the option to stop/start auto-fishing, and adjust rarity. Display the remaining nets.
  • This window could show a thumbnail of the actual fish that are swimming around in a Picture-in-Picture manner. The user could continue to fish while chatting w/ guild/party, and even run challenges or perform daily tasks such as Event, Wood Cutting, etc.
  • As a design idea, it might be nice to have the Fishing Window look like a boat porthole.
  • The fishing window could be closed if the user doesn't wish to see it, is not fishing, etc.
  • Maybe show the Fish info screen when a fish is caught, just above/below the Fishing Window?
  • Automatically enable auto-fishing when nets reach 100+ (helpful if game resets, but fishing isn't automatically re-enabled).
New Feature Design - Additional Mining Upgrades

[Image: xvsVOR.jpg]
  • Mining has seemed a little flat, in the upgrade department, as compared to wood cutting.
  • A few ideas would be to add a chance to double tap a node, increase the yield on a node clearing, give a chance to give extra crystals, maybe a chance to strike gold (level dependent, something.. "significant").
My official submission:

[Image: OD53HBz.png]
---Retired---
New Feature Design
When resetting the Pet Upgrade Map, allow for:

Reset Orb Selection - This is the current reset function which clears the map of all selections
Reset PP Allocation - This leaves the currently selected orbs in place but refunds the PP spent so that it can be reallocated.

Adding the new functionality would be especially useful if someone wants to design a build out for both Idle and Arena, but not have to re-select all of the orbs after every reset.  Also, it would be useful in testing different point allocations to the same build.

[Image: bX59F8d.jpg]