The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dislike new inferno levels change.
I liked it better before, when the mobs went up in level like they did through pre-inferno. I think having the entire inferno tier all mobs on all zones at the same level is boring. It makes the game dull.

1. It takes away dynamic of gameplay. Before, when partying ; or solo, you had to make a strategic choice for what mob you'd farm at based on a lot of different factors (xp/hp/time to kill/ # of cards you have vs how difficult it is to obtain more of this card, etc) Now, it's just "ok im on inferno 2" for weeks on end, thats no fun. It also, for this same reason defeats feeling of progression.

2. It takes away from the character of each mob. Now, the mobs have no character beyond just their name and picture...no mob is any different from the other. For all intents in purposes-- there may as well not even be multiple mobs / zones now since they all are the same hp/xp/level/etc. It really takes a lot of the strategy, out of the game, and its plain boring.

Edit-- 3. It takes away the fun of the card system. How it was before, the mobs from the high level planets were more desireable..and harder to collect..becuause you'd eventually need to farm those higher level mobs vs. the lower when you had a lot of cards of lower built up and you can get less of the higher for a bigger dmg boost; and switch back and forth as you went through the tiers. That was a lot more fun then just "a card is a card and all that matters is how many you got of them, they are all equally hard to obtain (minus bosses); and all the mob on each card is equally difficult to defeat and farm cards at for the same xp as any other card no matter your strength.) " mehhh.. *sad face*

Honestly, I'm kind of dissapointed in a way to not see others complaining about this. I understand you want the game to be simpler/easier-- as its an idle game, yeah, but this is a huge step away imo for enjoyability. diverse and dynamic gameplay; and just a really bad choice imo.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
Dislike new inferno levels change. - Ragekai - 07-24-2015, 07:05 AM