The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game freezing during certain events
I'm not exactly sure when this started, maybe 2 patches ago, but it seems when I try to do something too quickly my game will lock up until I refresh the page.

Examples...

When I do woodcutting, if I click too fast it will stop chopping the tree and all other functions will be frozen. The game will continue killing the monster it's on but will not go to the next one. I can still click stuff but nothing will actually work.

This also happens sometimes with mining when I hold the Enter key down to mine quicker.

Also, it will do this to me during challenges if I click my mouse too quickly, except for them it will just boot me out of the group but not actually cause the game to freeze.

The really strange thing is that for the woodcutting and mining, it doesn't happen 100% of the time. However, kicking me out of a challenge has happened every single time I've tried so far.

Messages In This Thread
Game freezing during certain events - FadedSentry - 07-07-2015, 08:29 PM