The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: What are your thoughts on zone-advance costs?
Woodcutting AP cost is too high
Mining AP cost is too high
Woodcutting Gold cost is too high
Woodcutting Gold cost is too low
Woodcutting Gold cost is fine
Mining log cost is too high
Mining log cost is too low
Mining log cost is fine
Woodcutting AP cost is fine
Mining AP cost is fine
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mining and Woodcutting Zone-Advance Costs
Hello,

This is a suggestion about re-balancing some of the costs to progress in woodcutting zones or in mining depths. I don't have exact numbers, but I do have general feedback:

The AP costs to advance in a woodcutting zone or mining depth are way too high, especially in the later zones. Does anybody actually use AP to advance? I mean, maybe if you sink a lot of money into AP, but that's a pretty inefficient use of it. It almost seems like a joke more than anything.

For woodcutting, it seems that the amount of money you spend to advance a zone is actually too low. I barely bat an eye at the expense. It probably wouldn't be a popular re-balance, but, like AP costs for zones, it seems like a joke right now.  Tongue

Log costs to advance a mining depth seem fine to me.

I would love some feedback from the rest of you guys, and whether or not you have similar or different views from me.

Messages In This Thread
Mining and Woodcutting Zone-Advance Costs - Zebezian - 06-21-2015, 02:29 AM