The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Do you like the idea?
Amazing!
Good.
It's ok
Meh..
Quite bad.
Not useful/not needed
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Gold Upgrades
Star 
So as I have heard, many people have maxed gold upgrades and nothing to spend their gold with apart from orbs and the super high auto/click speed. So I have some suggestions of gold upgrades

Enriched Power
Starting cost: 250 Billion
Ending cost: 100 Trillion
Max Level: 200
Desc: (The more gold you have on you, the more dps you get)
(This upgrade will not increase your dps by a big, but very small percentage. It could still cause a difference, lets say you have 100 Billion DPS, 50 levels of this will make it up to 105 Billion if you have enough gold. Of course you gain gold much faster as you grow, so it caps at a certain percentage, it's a pretty worthless upgrade but something to invest in as there's no other option)

EP/Support Level Power
Starting cost: 50 Billion
Ending cost: 10 Trillion
Max Level: 100
Desc: (The bonus you get from EP/SL is increased)
(I wouldn't say personally it's that good of an idea, but it is something. Of couse it wouldn't be too crazy like x2 bonus or something, but it's something to invest in yet again)

Quick Attack
Starting cost: 1 Trillion
Ending cost: 1 Quadrillion
Max Level: 300
Desc: (Very small chance of attacking straight after an attack)
Max percentage: 5%
(Very costly and expensive, however potentially very useful. Of couse the server wouldn't be able to manage that many attacks if it was a percentage like 10 or 20, so I kept it at a low rate for a high cost like auto speed. Again, it's a bit more useful and if you have nothing else to invest in it's very nice to do.)

Black Hole
Starting cost: 1,000
Ending cost: 100 Quadrillion
Max Level: 1,000
Desc: (Put in gold and collect mysterious rewards!)
(Very not worth it unless you can splash the cash, gives opportunities to exchange gold for small amounts of ap/dias (max 10 or 20) or S.O, pet food etc just random stuff for gold)

EDIT: Weakness Inflict
Starting cost: 100 Million
Ending Cost: 1 Trillion
Max Level: 200
Desc: (Lower the power of your foes!)
(This upgrade will allow you to weaken the enemy, but basically it makes you stronger against enemies, but not challenge enemies and bosses however. Also, the lower level of the enemy, the higher the damage made, meaning you could do 100 Billion damage for a lvl 1 but 80 Billion damage for a lvl 10,000. Bosses and challenge enemies wont be affected as it would be a little too op.)

I couldn't think of many other upgrades, but they were my ideas.
IGN: Clock (Level 30, 150 DPS)

Messages In This Thread
New Gold Upgrades - Zeryph - 08-06-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: New Gold Upgrades - PeuDoki - 08-08-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: New Gold Upgrades - Brouwer - 08-08-2016, 05:04 AM
RE: New Gold Upgrades - Zeryph - 08-08-2016, 05:20 AM
RE: New Gold Upgrades - CRIMSONKING - 08-08-2016, 10:38 AM
RE: New Gold Upgrades - JusBlock - 08-08-2016, 10:28 PM