The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing suggestion
So I was in party with my friend, went to fish and noticed how we were both sitting next to each other and basically fishing together which gave me an idea, it's nothing great but I was thinking maybe add a thing so you kind of share fishing.
E.g. party member catches fish and that adds to your taxidermy.
My idea is for it to add to taxidermy but NOT to the fish used for sacrafices so that fishing together in a party will be for more than just looks. I also realised though that people could cheat like for example, someone joins party, gets party member to use all their bait and then joins another party and repeats so to avoid that you could add a limit of daily party fishing gains, set it to something like 10-50 taxidermy points/fish from party members a day personally I'd say 20ish not too much but not too little. It would make the pearls (upgrade points) go up faster which might be a bad thing but I was thinking it'd add another reason to go fishing in a party rather than when you're solo. Big Grin 
there's probably some kind of problem with my idea that i didn't think about but yeah, that's my suggestion hope you give it some thought. thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Fishing suggestion - roflycoptar - 05-27-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Fishing suggestion - DorutheDragon - 05-27-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: Fishing suggestion - roflycoptar - 05-27-2016, 10:00 PM
RE: Fishing suggestion - Mythic - 05-29-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Fishing suggestion - Level - 05-29-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Fishing suggestion - roflycoptar - 05-29-2016, 10:49 PM