Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some ideas
(05-11-2016, 11:41 PM)Mindgam Wrote: It would be fun to see when the account was created and maybe even some comparison to others with like "total time online /- week/month/year", "xp/- week/month/year" and so on. Historical graphs? I think most of us falling for idle games also love statistics and different types of graphs. We will probably not get past the top 100 XP wise since they are online 100% with a good XP bonus and strong parties, but maybe we could get on top 100 "total levels gained this month" or a shared 1st place with everyone who "havn't been offline at all latest week". I feel like I don't make much sense right not but in short it would be fun with more info, more comparisons.

The daily/weekly/monthly ranking system Ray has said he wanted to do, where he is on that, nobody knows.

(05-11-2016, 11:41 PM)Mindgame Wrote: Please let there be at least two different tabs in the guild chat, where all the stone upgrade spam gets into its own tab not interfering with the usual chat Smile

Not a bad idea, there are other suggestions that are also on this issue.

(05-11-2016, 11:41 PM)Mindgame Wrote: I also think events shouldn't be rushed out. The latest mafia event feels kinda rushed, I would rather see some of the old events come back until you have time to come up with new events. Nothing wrong with the match 3 event! It could stay for a while until I get my pets up further Wink

Yes some of the newer events feel rushed out, and Ray has said that he is working on making events a permanent feature to the game, could that mean reusing old events maybe.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos

Messages In This Thread
Just some ideas - Mindgame - 05-11-2016, 11:41 PM
RE: Just some ideas - wtfaatp - 05-12-2016, 01:30 AM
RE: Just some ideas - Mythic - 05-12-2016, 02:17 AM