Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Developers Log discussion
(09-26-2015, 11:47 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: It takes a lot for a p2w to actually make use of card packs, so can't really judge based on that. Pet buffs were helpful to both free and p2w, though obviously it still helps p2w more, it still not a significant boost to the cashers.

The only thing the cashers have a huge edge on is based on their support levels and account bonuses. Recently though you could argue that they benefit from having made use of the system before the inferno changes, which mean right now they'll be way ahead of everyone else until the others catch up in time assuming they too have their account bonuses maxed out.

Of course this is how I look at it, besides you guys forget how idle games work, even though you can pay to have a advantage, you just speeding up how long it would have took, long as there is no cap to how strong we can get, there nothing to worry about guys, let the cashers have their fun, they keep the game running so that you can continue to enjoy it.

Anyways as a final note, as long as referrals don't actually reward too much, it won't be a issue, just have to keep it to a minimal, like only reward once for 1-5 referrals.

Even with 1-5 referrals this still gives people the option to make multiple accounts and get boosts. A small boost is like "Well that's not significant", but I'm quite sure some people can easily find away to get thousands of referrals, which results in it being definitely significant. Imo a referral system is a completely horrible idea.

As for the only argument about being p2w is that it support the servers, I don't really care for that matter. This game isn't as "idle" as many other idle games, and it actually has a quite bit more competition. Actually in the future it might have Guild vs Guild, or even PvP, which makes it even more non-idle/competitive. 
Overall this is an awesome game, and I'll enjoy it even though p2w people have everything 2x better. And like many argue, it's life. The people with no money, like myself just graduating high school and having no supportive family members, will always be below (in p2p games) than the people with money.
You can usually find me here!

Messages In This Thread
Developers Log discussion - Wildfire2099 - 09-24-2015, 04:31 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - WhiteK - 09-24-2015, 04:39 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - noona - 09-24-2015, 04:49 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - kyle784 - 09-24-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Developers Log discussion - Netlom - 09-25-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - EvoGeek - 09-26-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - Aar118 - 09-27-2015, 08:48 AM
RE: Developers Log discussion - Ray - 09-27-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Developers Log discussion - erebs - 09-28-2015, 10:49 PM