The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates
With recent update our pets got buffed in damage, in two different ways.

Also, with the same update pet arena was made "a bit" harder to compensate damage increase.

Actually, 

Quote:Pet arena monsters have higher Max HP (but will still be easier to defeat with the new pet damage bonuses)

which, based on my calculations, is far from being true.

I made a small spreadsheet to compare how did they change relative to each other. The results aren't very good... 

To point out the most basic results:

1. Initial arenas are in fact easier. A lvl 250 can experience easier arena until challenge 17, assuming he has 2x exactly the same robobess lvl 1.

2. If you want to push through few more challenges, you will most likely find them harder.  Not that much harder, but few more rounds with weak pets and low inferno lvl will quickly jump into 1.5x harder challenge.

The sheet you can test this is avaliable here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Taking my pets, 2x lvl 8 rhinos, and my inferno lvl, until challenge #14 monsters are easier. If I decided going for #22, I'd find it 1.1316x harder. #27 is 1.2x harder. And if something is harder, it requires more AP to win. So basically, if you didn't do a push before update, you have to spend more AP to do it up to the same point as you would before. Also, to have the same difficulty of #22, I'd have to be ~60 inferno lvls higher than now...

So to conclude that quite long and boring post, pet arena is a bit easier early, but gets hurder/much harder the higher arena challenge we try. On the other hand, early challenges gets easier with higher inferno lvl. 

// All formulas used to make this sheet are of mine discovery (including new pet base dmg and new arena monster hp)

Messages In This Thread
Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - Brouwer - 09-22-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - xCannon - 09-22-2015, 11:24 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - WhiteK - 09-23-2015, 12:14 AM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - Brouwer - 09-23-2015, 02:16 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - Mythic - 09-23-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - Brouwer - 09-23-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - WhiteK - 09-23-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - Brouwer - 09-23-2015, 10:30 PM
RE: Pet Arena vs Pet Dmg updates - kyle784 - 09-24-2015, 05:33 PM