Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confused about Pet Arena
When I fight in the arena, my pets seem to always do the same damage per hit. There doesn't appear to be critical hits or double damage, though I've purchased both.

Any ideas?
crit and x2 work but do u noticed the chance is EXTREMELY low for low lv ya know
I've also never seen either in arena. I have seen it happen outside of the arena though.
I'll be honest, I put one level in each skill so I'd know how much it increased.. Ran the numbers, and the only thing worth getting so far is damage. I've seen a double or a crit (don't remember which) out of a fight, but not in a fight. I'll do some testing
Zieg asked Chatzy to choose between work and play iourpg. Chatzy chose: play iourpg
(06-03-2015, 03:28 PM)zieg777 Wrote: I'll be honest, I put one level in each skill so I'd know how much it increased.. Ran the numbers, and the only thing worth getting so far is damage. I've seen a double or a crit (don't remember which) out of a fight, but not in a fight. I'll do some testing

My experience exactly.
I've been trying to pay attention, and I've still yet to see any of the pet stuff (crit, Double, etc) hit... I was thinking this was going to get fixed last patch.. anyone have a different experience? I'd say I've seen at least 2000 pet attacks, and not one crit (which is .5% chance, or 1 in 200).. seems broken to me.
I've seen boosted pet damage outside arena; havent noticed inside.