Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ability to cancel expeditions
Accidentally clicking the wrong expedition, miscalculating how long an expedition will take, or miscalculating when you'll be available to restart a new expedition are all probably fairly common events. Not being able to reset expeditions means those misjudgments or missclicks could cost players a lot of resources. 

It does not make sense that we are unable to cancel active expeditions.
When you launch a space shuttle at the moon, you don't press a button and bring it back.
Discord - ☠Listat☠   iourpg forums - Listat   Kongregate - xxlistatxx
That's a fair point. I did forget this game is grounded in hyper realism. Brb, going to fight some pirate treasure chests with a pair of t-rexes.
(07-23-2016, 07:19 AM)Segan Wrote: That's a fair point. I did forget this game is grounded in hyper realism. Brb, going to fight some pirate treasure chests with a pair of t-rexes.

lol awesome reply.
this has been suggested many times for like a year now, but it seems to hard to create a cancel button ...
Yeah, I've caught myself in a D'oh! moment quite a few times with expeditions. Really though, it only costs a couple diamonds when I screw up (unless I click the gold button...then it's a small handful haha). Definitely like to see it on a quality of life list somewhere for Ray to work toward someday. On the other hand, the whole system is being reworked sometime (soon-ish?), so I imagine a lot of that stuff is going to change.