Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Click Heroes Federation
Star 
Click Heroes (CH) Recruiting players             EdenRegenesis (Eden) Recruiting players             Fire Clan (FC) Recruiting Players              Blank

Hey all, we are a group of strong guilds working together and are able to provide a various ranges of parties, from 1Q-22Qi. We are looking for some decently active players, making our discord more lively and helpful than it already is. If you are interested in joining one of these guilds look below for requirements and contact information below. We are interested in forming an alliance with a top 20 guild, if you are interested in working with us, contact SaberFury on discord.

Minimum Requirements:
  • Multicalc Sheet User
  • On Discord often
  • level 1500+
  • Mine depth 750+ willing to work towards 1000
                                                     Guild Levels
Click Heroes (LVL 492):                  EdenRegenesis (LVL 480):                     Fire Clan (LVL 530):                         Blank

Method of Contact:
If you're interested in joining, pm me your info on Discord at SaberFury or either leave a message on this post or pm on the website at SaberFury
Still looking for 8 lovely members.
I'm back and still looking!!! Big Grin
We are still searching for players
-Bump-
Hi,
Can i join?
IGN: qqq000
Can I get your level, support level and dps please? I need to know that information before deciding to invite.
I'm in the other guild, thx.
Looking for one more player
(07-07-2016, 09:34 AM)SaberFury Wrote: Looking for one more player

IGN: Alteff
Level: 467
DPS: 300M
IOU Score: 72877
Support Level: 8

PM me here is the best way to reach me.