Poll: change guild upgrade base damage static to percentage
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
change guild upgrade base damage static to percentage
Honestly changing the guild base upgrade to a percentage would help both lower levels and higher levels. The reason for it is: Who buys guild base damage? It might be a little worth it for a small amount of time, but then once you get level 200+ abd is starts becoming useless. The real game starts at inferno levels, and at that point it also becomes completely useless.

The only problem I see with this is the people who spend hundreds of thousands of diamonds on mining. Even with a 0.5% increase they will get a 25% to base damage at level 50. With it being 0.05% increases they get 2.5% from level 50. It's too big, and too small. Maybe having it at 0.1% increases would be fine.
You can usually find me here!
If you don't want to piss low lvls off, you should keep +XX base damage too. That way cheap upgrade (cheap for newbies) can give them some boost too. Base damage is more significant early on than % upgrades.

I'd still stick to both +BaseDamage and multiplicative % bonus.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Pimc...or what ever.
You must like to complain about anything just to complain... I made an alt. And well leveling was 1000s x easier. Even my 10 year old son had no issues hitting 200 plus without any pointers or help from me.
I do not see one once of any of the complaints you have made over and over everywhere on these forums and kong...

And yes I agree this should be a % based. Even if it's only .25 per level.
(01-11-2016, 07:59 AM)budice Wrote: Pimc...or what ever.

He left the forum, deleting all posts/threads made.
(01-11-2016, 09:15 AM)vosavo Wrote:
(01-11-2016, 07:59 AM)budice Wrote: Pimc...or what ever.

He left the forum, deleting all posts/threads made.

Good riddance?
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]