Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge Series System
I am happy with everything added today.

We only need a button to activate all abilities.

Also, time extend, as stated, doesn't help at all in the new series. But if it did, it would be much easier to progress. I like how it's completely based on your abilities cycle, rather than the old challenges, giving you 50 seconds of waiting... That was boring, and nobody liked that part. Keep this in mind.
I really like the concept... much better than the old system.

The only people that are taking a step back in damage are those that are very low level who got carried on challenges they had no business doing in the first place, IMO.

I would be much better if time extend worked, that would make that skill useful, and add more options for planning and character building.. no idea if the fact it doesn't kick in is a bug or intended.
Bosses need longer timers.

Challenges could have a higher base damage per challenge to help out lower level players.
Lost 3K DPS thanks to this update. Only people it helps are the completely noob and people who have the level 200+ bonus already. This is a really severe nerf if you're level 100 - 199.

Edit: Actually lost 4k... what on earth were you thinking Ray?
(12-21-2015, 03:15 PM)KCheetah Wrote: Lost 3K DPS thanks to this update. Only people it helps are the completely noob and people who have the level 200+ bonus already. This is a really severe nerf if you're level 100 - 199.

You'll spend a relatively short amount of time in that level range, though, especially if you have a high level player willing to boost you once you ascend at 130. If you don't know anyone who can help here, PM me and I'd be glad to - if today's change to challenges is any indication this feature might be on the chopping block too.

In a few days to a week you'll benefit a lot from this change from here on out. You lost 3 or 4K and level 200+ players gained a million or more.
Great update but please extend boss timers!
(12-21-2015, 09:22 AM)pimc Wrote: taking 40%-70% from the poor, giving them 20% from the whatever is left and saying that this is "balance" , great way to attract new players/keep the med levels

(e.g i lost (7200---->4700 base damage), (got back  21%of 4700=1000)  so i have less damage  -----> back 5levels of mobs-which means less everything   PLUS: takes forever to rebuild the lost base damage)

It is a rebalance. You had 600 CP which you shouldn't have before level 210++. If you were carried a lot to gather CP asap, you can only blame yourself. The greed is what made you angry. The greed of CP.

Stop whining. Challenges are way more balanced in terms of boosts than they used to be. Few months ago you hit 500 CP around lvl 200, now you can hit 700 CP (+7500 more base damage). This created stupid gap. It is finally removed for a way more balanced equivalent.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
(12-21-2015, 04:08 PM)s4j Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 03:15 PM)KCheetah Wrote: Lost 3K DPS thanks to this update. Only people it helps are the completely noob and people who have the level 200+ bonus already. This is a really severe nerf if you're level 100 - 199.

You'll spend a relatively short amount of time in that level range, though, especially if you have a high level player willing to boost you once you ascend at 130. If you don't know anyone who can help here, PM me and I'd be glad to - if today's change to challenges is any indication this feature might be on the chopping block too.

In a few days to a week you'll benefit a lot from this change from here on out. You lost 3 or 4K and level 200+ players gained a million or more.

I hope so, getting those last 10 levels is a real struggle now. He really needs to add a flat damage boost for level 100 players. Maybe 2k or so. Because that's the difference between tier 3 inferno and tier 4 xp/gold rates is pretty substantial.
how about free orb reset for awhile to test challenge series more ? ^^
(12-21-2015, 07:23 PM)pimc Wrote: 1.if i was to be rude i was talking about fking update screwing fking mid levels. I was blunt,thats me
2.carried in challenges? at lvl100 i was stronger than lvl 130, at lvl130 stronger than proud lvl200 people being carried and getting that in 7days, my card bonus is bigger than 2500 from challenges i lost; thats why i needed "carrier"in duo, i am sure that with another patient built char like mine i could do the duo challenges
btw i did first 3 of ragestone solo challenges before lvl 140 being in ascension1, does it sound good enough for you?
3.carried in challenges? that is still the same thing for all
4. idk what was few months ago, this is my 35th day and i got lvl140 without being a bagger

i am more annoyed that i was forced to ascend and i am so not looking forward to kill garden snakes for days like i did not a long time ago, i was changing the mobs daily so it wasnt boring,,but now....

whatever,i stop checking this useless forum,good luck to all happy high level people

PS all of you pretending this "balance" is great used the old rewards,and planned (or not) your game according with them, amazing how fast you forget and how happy you are for mid lvls being severely nerfed

1. Mid lvls were overpowered because of how high challenge milestones were and how easily they were obtainable.
2. Uhm I don't get your point.
3. Same, but with more balanced rewards that don't double your dps just because someone carried you.
4. Few months ago hitting 140 required ~3 months and you had 1 lvl per day if lucky.

Forced to ascend? Seriously, the point of this game is to ascend to fight stronger mobs = get lvls and gold faster. If you choose to be AT1 lvl 140, it is your call, not my or anyone else'. Being in that state is super inefficient. Poeple do this for fun with alts, not with main accounts.

Lastly, mid lvls were buffed so many times it takes just a few weeks to hit 200, not 4 months that took me to get there. 

You gave your opinion. But you forgot two things:
1. The rebalancing favours higher lvls, meaning that once you hit higher lvl, you will notice buff, not nerf.
2. This system is in "beta", so changes are possible. 

But yeah, screw it, it is better to ragequit.
I am a Nerd.  Angel