Idle Online Universe RPG
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc - Printable Version

+- Idle Online Universe RPG (https://iourpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Guides (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Fire Clan IOU Multicalc (/showthread.php?tid=2233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - IndigoFerret - 09-04-2016

(09-04-2016, 01:31 AM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: On the pet tab on Pet Points its yellow meaning we can change it however there's not an easy way to get total PP from what I understand. Is there a way to calculate the Pet points?

Yes, this is just data entry from the user.  It currently is not used in anything meaningful and there is no way to calculate how much PP you have.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - JourneyOver - 09-04-2016

Throwing this up here as well even though I pmed you about it also (even though you've known for days now about it as well since I told you about these things happening a while back but still haven't been fixed...) --

Find any clues as to why --
1. Farm column is being counted in average CD (Auto Damage & Pet Speed/Damage) (these three things are still affecting average challenge damage) (I'm getting a hint they are affecting cell H65 on the Main sheet (which I have noted myself actually) which is why it's affecting average instead of just farm)
2. CD Column is being counted in farm CD (Auto Damage/Speed & Click Damage) (Couldn't pinpoint exactly what is causing this myself)
3. CD Column Pet Speed/Damage not affecting DPS at all (as in it doesn't even change anything all) (Again couldn't pinpoint exactly what is causing this myself)

Maybe some other people could take a look at these and see if they could help pinpoint the issues that are causing this.

Edit: well we brought it down from 3 issues to 2 at least now Big Grin

1. farm column affecting pet CD (on main H65) which is also affecting average challenge damage and not just short challenge damage (Auto damage & Pet Speed/damage)
2. CD column affecting short(lazyman) challenge damage (Auto Damage & Click Damage) (Auto Speed got fixed) [Ability splat seems to be the cause of this]
[Image: 8szxPWP.png]
Dark red is whats affecting average CD and light red is what's affecting lazyman CD

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 09-05-2016

Small suggestion. Next soul orb timer. Be days instead of hours.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - JourneyOver - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 09:05 AM)jiecut Wrote: Small suggestion. Next soul orb timer. Be days instead of hours.

Think it's fine how it is, pretty much almost every other timer is on an hours format other than a very small few like the time till next tree, upgrade at for the upgrades + the orb upgrader, and the timer upgrades on the main tab.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 10-19-2016

Fishing Fix.

http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Fishing/@comment-157.181.185.72-20161006084424?permalink=4834#comm-4834

Supposedly Boat Bonuses actually stack, resulting in Boat 5 having a cumulative 80% bonus.

Not exactly sure how it works in the sheet currently.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - Melusto - 11-01-2016

I would like to report several bugs.
1. Woodcutting - There is still max 25level, but already you have a cap 30.
2. Pet tab - central nodes - If you put higher central node level than 5, DPS won't change. 
+ I think there are wrong calculations. (DPS/arena valor) For example, I have 1st and 6th central nodes, both level 2, and it is saying that better choice is 6th. But when I change it's level to 3 it will give me only about 1,5M DPS and when I change 1st central node (with half effectiveness by sheet) it will raise my DPS by 3,5M. So it's absolutely wrong.
3. Fishing - I think there aren't included new data of rehauled costs after 5th upgrade. 

All of these things that I am reporting were added with patch  v0.83 - Aug 17, 2016 (http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/V0.83)

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 11-02-2016

Yeah some updates needed.

1. Central Nodes. Melusto, yeah currently there's only up to 5 central nodes in the sheet so it's broken past that. There's data for up to 20 central nodes so that should be added. (http://iourpg.wikia.com/wiki/Pet_Upgrade_Map)

2. Should rework the fishing optimizer to be a bit more complicated. Melusto, the upgrade calculator is currently very basic.

3. Multi-strike. It's understandable that the calculator doesn't need to complex things like what if you upgraded all multi-strikes, you can go through the scenarios you self. One problem though is that multi-strike currently doesn't account for stacking. Needs clarification but I think it can stack up to 5 times. If you had 20% MS, your Pet DPS would be 5% undervalued (20% of multi-hit is 1.25x dmg). Would need to edit, !Pets GL26 right, and GL32

4. Pets damage for series. Currently pointing to !PetsC24 which is currently 0. Also pet damage for series is probably more than petdps*25. Need to account for freeze which makes it 30.x s. But more importantly because of your abilities you're going to be having final blow a lot more often than 25% of the time. 3x the time in final blow range is quite the difference in dps.

Note that series would probably still be underestimated because with the new no lag mode, you can try multiple times and it's not that hard to get lucky with crits and double hits.

5. !MainH65 , Pet CD, is actually double counting ascension pet bonuses. Also doesn't count for differences in final blow range which is probably a less significant of a problem than for series.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 11-28-2016

Added Central Nodes 6-20.

Made a fix the Central Node Upgrade Optimizer regarding Final Blow.

Added the fishing orb. Included new Fish SO cost. Made a fix for fishing chance.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - quixorbl - 11-28-2016

Jiecut, if you want to make changes, a quick one to make would be the % calculation for Lineage in block D8 on the Main tab. The original equation forgets to subtract 10 from the value of C8 when C8 > 10.

if(C8<11,0.04*C8,0.4 + 0.05*C8) should be if(C8<11,0.04*C8,0.4 + 0.05*(C8-10))

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 11-29-2016

(11-28-2016, 06:48 PM)quixorbl Wrote: Jiecut, if you want to make changes, a quick one to make would be the % calculation for Lineage in block D8 on the Main tab. The original equation forgets to subtract 10 from the value of C8 when C8 > 10.

if(C8<11,0.04*C8,0.4 + 0.05*C8) should be if(C8<11,0.04*C8,0.4 + 0.05*(C8-10))

thanks