Idle Online Universe RPG
Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - Printable Version

+- Idle Online Universe RPG (https://iourpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? (/showthread.php?tid=2060)

Pages: 1 2

Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - FruityPanda - 04-12-2016

It would take a year or two or more to have high inferno level to 300, 400, 500 or more.  Angry

I suggest that players at Inferno level 1 will have EXP bonus +100% + +5% ... imagine at Inferno level 100, players should have +600% EXP bonus which can additively stack with other sources but multiplicatively with Party Ascension. It needs revamp.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - Hipoo - 04-13-2016

Quote:v060 zeta - Nov 22, 2015
 -BALANCE: Level 400-500 will significantly slow down progression

I'm not sure that's something they intend to reverse any time soon.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - Gyan1010 - 04-13-2016

I have played 276 days, and I am lv 443. It doesn't seem to slow for me yet. There are already many sources of xp bonuses, some free and some you pay for, as I would expect in any f2p game. If things are going to slow, you can either find a better group, get a carry for a few levels, consider paying to increase support levels, or buy event packs for extra event points for the bonuses there.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - FruityPanda - 04-13-2016

Without getting a better group, certain players with low inferno level with low inferno tier, or more, will possibly quit and get bored. It would take ages to level up in Inferno levels.

Getting to support levels would take ages, maxing out EXP in Soul Orb Sacrificial Offering would take ages and this game here is very broken. Leveling up in inferno is very broken indeed.

I suggest that at least it should have at least revamp and/or overhaul to EXP gain to make it better. I suggest that players with Inferno level 1 should have additive stack of +100% EXP bonus and will increase +5% EXP Bonus per inferno level to improve, and the better it should. Example, players in inferno level of 100 has 600% EXP bonus, with sources (should have become 700-800% XP bonus or more, multiplicative stacks with rested, soul orb and party boost should help).

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - CRIMSONKING - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 08:13 AM)FruityPanda Wrote: Without getting a better group, certain players with low inferno level with low inferno tier, or more, will possibly quit and get bored. It would take ages to level up in Inferno levels.

Getting to support levels would take ages, maxing out EXP in Soul Orb Sacrificial Offering would take ages and this game here is very broken. Leveling up in inferno is very broken indeed.

I suggest that at least it should have at least revamp and/or overhaul to EXP gain to make it better. I suggest that players with Inferno level 1 should have additive stack of +25% EXP bonus and will increase +25% EXP Bonus per inferno level to improve, and the better it should. Example, players in inferno level of 100 has 2500% EXP bonus, with sources (should have become 2600% XP bonus or more, multiplicative stacks with rested, soul orb and party boost should help).

lol Ray has gone in the complete opposite direction of this.But good luck persuading him.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - FruityPanda - 04-13-2016

The progress would be much slower in Inferno levels. It would take an eternity for Level 210 to 220 players or higher to level.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - TheIncredible - 04-14-2016

lol
soon you will enter the fastest phase of the game around level 240...(depends on your guild buildings when party bonus ascension points are maxed) to 405 and you want it faster.....

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - FruityPanda - 04-14-2016

Well, it would take many months and years for inexperienced players in inferno level of 200+ and higher. I repeat, my suggestion is that least 100% extra + 5% EXP boost per inferno level should make it better.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - Aaron Storm - 04-16-2016

The funny thing is that from like 300-400 you actually progress faster the more you level. The reason is because the exp increase per a level is actually less than your dps increase.

It's still an exponential increase in exp. But if you look at the percentage increase for each level it actually decreases. Most games it's a very steep exponential curve, in IOU it's very shallow.

I've been playing 257 days and I'm level 450. So it shouldn't take you years, less than a year for 500. Plus new players are constantly getting faster. For instance when I started orbs weren't around, guild buildings were much lower, and challenges gave a flat dps which was hefty at low level but nearly useless in inferno. Those alone will probably reduce the time spent leveling by 20-30%. Once fishing is released there will probably be something that reduces it even further.

I'm already amazed at how many players have reached 400 cause I can remember when people first passed the 300, 400, and 500 level mark.

RE: Extra EXP in Inferno Levels? - FruityPanda - 04-16-2016

As an inexperienced IOU Player, it would take me few years for 500. I see that a player going thru level 405 would take even more EXP to gain. It would be wise for players to get more cards in inferno tiers in spite of taking more exp to level. Certain players do not need to pay for diamonds to support level.

It should take more than 25,000 hours of gameplay for certain players to be average level of 300-400 or 400-500.

Updates here are getting slow.