Idle Online Universe RPG
Pet Arena - Printable Version

+- Idle Online Universe RPG (https://iourpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Pet Arena (/showthread.php?tid=1586)

Pages: 1 2

Pet Arena - Andez - 10-20-2015

I wasn't sure whether to put this in Q&A or here, but went with here in the end

So I didn't actually know there was a cap on the arena until today...

been at 30 for a couple of weeks and thought it was time to do another level, but no! I've beaten all the opponents today apparently

So my question is does anyone know if more arena stages are on the horizon? 

and my suggestion is add some more arena stages  Big Grin

RE: Pet Arena - Poems - 10-20-2015

I don't think he will add more stages anytime soon. I believe the lv30 cap was put in because he didn't want every whale in the game getting two lv10 tier 10 pets immediately. Which would happen overnight if more stages were put in.

RE: Pet Arena - Brouwer - 10-20-2015

(10-20-2015, 11:02 AM)Andez Wrote: So my question is does anyone know if more arena stages are on the horizon? 

Pet arena tiers are on the horizon.

RE: Pet Arena - Ragekai - 10-21-2015

(10-20-2015, 02:48 PM)Brouwer Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 11:02 AM)Andez Wrote: So my question is does anyone know if more arena stages are on the horizon? 

Pet arena tiers are on the horizon.

I really hope to see more pet arena tiers asp as I too am capped at 30; and it is a big part of the game advancing in pet atm aside from regular grind and wc/mine. its pretty much a third of the game. =\

So.. progress should go further there not halt . Dodgy

RE: Pet Arena - Aar118 - 10-21-2015

(10-20-2015, 11:09 AM)Poems Wrote: I don't think he will add more stages anytime soon. I believe the lv30 cap was put in because he didn't want every whale in the game getting two lv10 tier 10 pets immediately. Which would happen overnight if more stages were put in.

Haha, not overnight....but much, much faster than now. I don't believe I know any f2p (except like 2) people that are actually at arena 30. I'm at arena 20 myself and have been playing for 3 months now.

So yeah, he can increase pet arena tiers, but it's only gong to help p2w more.

RE: Pet Arena - DorutheDragon - 10-21-2015

Seeing as how there was a nerf hit sort of, for those in high inferno difficulty, I don't think he'll allow pet arena to change anytime soon since if you did get any further, you probably finish up your pet then what? Save up the apples till there a higher range of pets?

If you really think about it, all increasing the pet arena would do atm is just make it easier to hit the max for pets, least I gonna assume there a definite cap for pets right now. I would rather have more ways to actually improve the pet than just simply get more PP personally, they still feel extremely limited.

RE: Pet Arena - Andez - 10-22-2015

I don't see the issue people are having with maxing out pets? Like that's kinda the idea...

don't see anyone calling for a nerf on expedition rewards

RE: Pet Arena - DorutheDragon - 10-22-2015

If the idea is to max out in a idle game, we wouldn't get very far but I get what you really mean lol...

Eh, my last post was kinda speaking from personal view, even if pet arena along with tiers of it get introduced, if there a current cap and we reach it too quickly, that change to pet arena won't do us much good, we kinda need pets to be upgradable in areas besides just PP and apples, the PP shop don't really do the pets enough justice if they cap out in their levels but our avatar keep pushing.

It just how I look at it, maybe more pet arena will come with more pet options/improvements and I just blowing air?

RE: Pet Arena - budice - 10-24-2015

i didnt know there was a cap to arena. i can only get to 13 myself.
kinda the same topic, but in PP shop seems the only thing that matters is damage upgrades. i have crit at 2 percent and double attack 2 levels. i have not seen one double attack or crit. even 2 percent i should have hit it once in 30 days of arena grinds.
I think 3 out of 4 pp upgrades needs a little work before adding in more levels.

RE: Pet Arena - Hipoo - 10-24-2015

(10-24-2015, 03:14 AM)budice Wrote: kinda the same topic, but in PP shop seems the only thing that matters is damage upgrades. i have crit at 2 percent and double attack 2 levels. i have not seen one double attack or crit. even 2 percent i should have hit it once in 30 days of arena grinds.

No crits/double hits in arena, they only exist while hunting or doing challenges atm.