Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Extend Card Bonus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It would be nice to be able to buy additional Card Bonus time before the timer runs out. Keeping a button there, next to the timer, to buy additional weeks would be great.
(07-13-2015, 10:43 PM)Huggz Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice to be able to buy additional Card Bonus time before the timer runs out.  Keeping a button there, next to the timer, to buy additional weeks would be great.

Also, a notification when it ends would be great. Now, you have to remember to check it manually, and that's just more than can be expected of my brain...
Ooh, or maybe at 24/48 hours a timer pops up as a notification giving you a heads up that it's ending.
Notification that it has ended or will end shortly (few hours) would be nice. 24/48 hours a bit too much as I'd forget / start ignoring it.
I like the idea of being able to queue up an additional week.
All great suggestions!

I've been slacking on finishing a stickied suggs list, please harass me if it's not posted by early this weekend!
i just want to stack it up to 14 days for a month, dont really want to re-buy every 7 days :3 too lazy