Idle Online Universe RPG

Full Version: Crazy Iggy is recruiting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't need no education?

Don't need no thought control?

No dark sarcasm in the chat room?

Don't want to be another Brick in the Wall?

Want to eat your pudding if you haven't eaten your meat?

Crazy Iggy is the guild for you!

At Crazy Iggy you become more than a statistic to boost the IOU score of a guild!

At Crazy Iggy you become a family member of the best f2p guild out there!

All we ask of our members is to be active and to be committed to the rest of your guild mates!

We have had 2 persons unfortunately choose substance over style but all that means is that there are now 2 openings available for you!

In order to maximize your ability to interact with the other guild members in hunting parties we strongly recommend applicant have at least one ascension under their belts. Other than that and having a commitment to an active and social game experience we are wide open to all applicants.

If you are interested in joining our family, then reply to this post with a little bit of info about yourself (make sure you include your in game username if it differs from your forum name)

We look forward to hearing from you

:-)

Iggy and the entire Crazy Iggy family
Don't be Shy
Hey hey Tongue

I always wanted to see what's an active guild in this game. Last one I was in barely had any social interactions lol. I love discussing strategies on how the game evolves. Tongue Current IOU is 12182, lvl 149.

Thank you,
Gravatron
Leveled up our guild building and now we have even one more spot!!!

Come join us and our newest member Gravatron who seems happy as a clam to be part of our family!

Iggy

(07-15-2015, 10:37 PM)Gravatron Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hey Tongue

I always wanted to see what's an active guild in this game. Last one I was in barely had any social interactions lol. I love discussing strategies on how the game evolves. Tongue Current IOU is 12182, lvl 149.

Thank you,
Gravatron
hey

im lv 44 right now might be higher once u read it Big Grin with an iou 2332.
i just started this game 3 days ago so im new but im hooked so hoping to find a good guild to join to.
username:SwagCity
lvl 55 with 2200 IOU looking for guild
online 24/7 and would love an active guild

IGN FFtifa